Albemarle Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in a workplace accident in Albemarle or surrounding North Carolina? You may qualify for workers’ compensation and you might be searching for an Albemarle work injury lawyer to assist with your claim.
Our work injury lawyers have been serving Albemarle and greater North Carolina for decades and we would love to help you get justice and benefits if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Albemarle NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a workers’ compensation attorney serving Albemarle and greater North Carolina today.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
Why Riddle & Brantley for your work injury claim?
You have many choices when it comes to seeking an Albemarle work injury lawyer. However, if you’re serious about getting benefits, you may want to consider the workers’ compensation lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
We’ve been serving injured workers across North Carolina — including many in the greater Albemarle area — for decades. Our team is led by attorneys Chris Brantley and Adam Smith, who are both Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law.
This means that these attorneys have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their experience and expertise handling work injury claims in North Carolina.
Since 1985, we’ve served thousands of clients and secured many significant settlements and judgments on behalf of injured North Carolina workers, including:
- $2.475 Million | Workers’ Comp / Traumatic Brain Injury — Our client was working as a welder when he fell from a platform and suffered a traumatic brain injury that led to permanent disability. We set up two trusts and a guardianship for the family in order to provide for his long-term care and negotiated a total settlement of more than $2 million on his behalf.
- $2 Million | Work Injury / Truck Accident — When our client suffered serious injuries in a head-on accident while driving a truck for work, attorney Gene Riddle took the case. Attorney Riddle negotiated two separate settlements with the truck insurance company and the workers’ comp carrier, totaling $2,000,000 in compensation for the injured worker.
- $786,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Spinal Cord Injury — Attorney Gene Riddle represented a law enforcement officer who suffered a serious spinal injury while on duty. After 14 years of compensation, attorney Riddle was able to negotiate a settlement of $786,000 which included a provision for Medicare Set Aside to provide for future medical expenses.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with workers’ comp.”
–B. Fields, Riddle & Brantley client
Common Workplace Accident Injuries
If you’ve been injured in a work accident in the Albemarle area, the work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley can help. In more than 30 years of service to injured North Carolina workers, we’ve handled cases involving all types of workplace injuries, including:
- Serious cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Crush injuries
- Hand injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel
- Cancers associated with exposure to asbestos and other toxins
- Respiratory problems associated with exposure to toxic chemicals
- And many more…
If you’ve been injured while on the job, our experienced work injury lawyers handling cases in Albemarle and surrounding NC can help. Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
For a FREE consultation with a workers’ comp attorney handling claims in Albemarle and surrounding NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We believe Justice Counts for victims of workplace injuries in North Carolina and we would love to help however we can.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
What can a workers’ compensation lawyer actually do?
When you hire a work injury lawyer with experience in Albemarle at Riddle & Brantley, you’ll get a passionate and experienced attorney who can handle all aspects of your case, ensuring that:
- Your employer and workers’ compensation carrier receive notice (Form 18) of your workplace injury
- All related injuries are included on your claim forms
- The insurance company acknowledges your notice of injury
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- You receive a second opinion from a highly qualified and unbiased medical doctor
- Your lab tests, medications and procedures are approved in a timely manner by your insurance company
- You don’t miss important deadlines or statutes of limitations
- Your employer doesn’t force you to take a new position created solely to avoid paying you the disability benefits you deserve
- The insurance adjuster and medical staff do not inappropriately communicate
- You receive your disability payments on time
- You aren’t forced to accept a lowball offer from the insurance company
- You are aware of all your legal rights concerning your workers’ comp claim
- And much, much more…
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Albemarle, North Carolina, and the surrounding area, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is never any obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we are successful and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolina workers and we would love to help you pursue justice and compensation for your workplace injuries if we can.