Apex Car Accident Lawyer
Looking for an Apex car accident lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident in Apex or the surrounding area, our personal injury attorneys may be able to help.
Riddle & Brantley’s North Carolina car accident lawyers have almost 200 years of combined legal experience, and we’re very familiar with Apex and the greater Triangle.
“We are committed to justice for the people of North Carolina.” -Gene Riddle
If you’ve suffered injury in an auto accident due to someone else’s negligence, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation and case review. One of our car accident lawyers with experience in Apex can review your case and advise on your best legal options.
If you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Auto Accidents in Apex, North Carolina
Apex is a fast-growing city and the danger of auto accidents is real. US-1, US-64 and NC-540 circle the city. I-40 and I-440 are not far away.
The population in Apex has also grown dramatically, from less than 10,000 people in 1990 to more than 50,000 in 2017. Every day, commuters go to and from Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill.
All that traffic means that car, truck and motorcycle accidents are unfortunately common.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Apex, contact Riddle & Brantley for a FREE consultation at 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the fast and easy form below.
Our attorneys have experience helping victims of car, truck, tractor-trailer, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents resulting in all kinds of serious injuries, including:
- Cuts and scrapes
- Broken bones including compound fractures
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Emotional trauma and PTSD
- Wrongful death
If you’re injured while on the job, we can also assist with your workers’ compensation claim. Riddle & Brantley has two Board-certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law, meaning they are recognized for proficiency by the North Carolina State Bar Association.
What can I expect from my car accident case?
Every case is different and there is no “average” settlement or “typical” verdict. When you hire a Riddle & Brantley car accident attorney we’ll investigate your accident and determine what we believe is the best legal path forward.
In some cases, that means resolving a case through mediation or arbitration. In others, it may mean going to court — or even going to trial.
No matter what, we’ll do our best to get you the justice and compensation you need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation or complete the form below.
We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our deserving clients, including:
- $5,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — Managing partner Gene Riddle and attorney Kurt Dixon successfully represented the surviving family of a woman who was killed in a tragic tractor-trailer accident on a busy NC highway. After directing a comprehensive crash scene investigation, Riddle and Dixon filed suit and the parties entered mediation. Insurance companies for the two trucks involved agreed to pay the limits of the policies, totaling $5,450,000 in compensation. Separate litigation against another involved party is still pending.
- $1,925,000 | Auto / Pedestrian Accident — When our client was struck by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot, she turned to Riddle & Brantley for justice. Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins brought in an expert reconstructionist to investigate the accident and litigated the case. The case was settled in Wayne County for total compensation of $1.925 million.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Our client suffered extensive injuries after being thrown from a motorcycle that lost control on an S-curve, and turned to attorney Gene Riddle for help. The defendant (the driver) was alleged to be liable for the accident and the insurance company settled prior to trial for the policy’s maximum amount.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For more settlements and verdicts won by our car accident lawyers, visit the Riddle & Brantley results page.
“Riddle and Brantley was extremely diligent in handling the case … I will always be thankful because this settlement changed me and my family’s lives.” -Linda B.
Looking for an Apex car accident lawyer?
Riddle & Brantley’s experienced North Carolina auto accident attorneys may be able to help.
Our 12 attorneys are committed to justice for all North Carolinians, and we have experience representing injury victims in Apex and the surrounding area.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the form below if you prefer.
There is no upfront cost and never any attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We pride ourselves on our excellent client service, and will do what we can to make your experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We have convenient offices in Raleigh and three other North Carolina cities, and can even come to you.
Bilingual staff is available for Spanish-speaking clients, as well.
We respond to emails and phone calls after hours and on weekends, and would to talk with you and review your case.
You deserve justice.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation, or complete the form below.