Apex Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in Apex, NC or the surrounding area? You may be looking for an experienced Apex truck accident lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley has been fighting for justice for victims of truck accidents since 1985. We’ve represented many clients in Apex and would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer with experience in Apex, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
You deserve justice, and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Our truck accident attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for truck and tractor-trailer accident victims. Please visit our settlements and verdicts page for more information on our case results.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today.
As always, there is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
“We’ve been representing victims of truck accidents since 1985. All North Carolinians deserve justice.” -Gene Riddle
Truck Accident Injuries
Truck crashes and tractor-trailer accidents can be devastating and even deadly. The consequences can last a lifetime.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of collective legal experience and we’ve represented clients who have suffered all types of truck accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Organ damage and internal bleeding
- Hand injuries
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- Wrongful death
In the most tragic cases, a truck accident can even result in death. In these cases, our North Carolina wrongful death attorneys are able to assist loved ones in getting justice and recovering compensation for their loss.
Justice for Truck Accident Victims in Apex, North Carolina
Apex is located in the Triangle region of North Carolina, just southwest of Raleigh. The city of more than 50,000 people is bordered by some of North Carolina’s busiest highways, including US-64, US-1 and NC-540. I-440, I-540 and I-40 are not far away.
These highways are crowded by trucks and tractor-trailers, and unfortunately truck accidents are common.
Due to the size and weight of the vehicles involved, injuries suffered in truck accidents can be especially serious and are often life-threatening.
There are many types of truck accidents, including:
- Single-vehicle crashes — Often occurring due to driver error or vehicle malfunction, these accidents involve a single truck or tractor-trailer veering off the road or colliding with a surface or obstacle.
- Multi-vehicle crashes — These crashes involve another or multiple vehicles as well as the truck or tractor trailer, sometimes across multiple lanes.
- Jackknife accidents — The trailer portion of the tractor-trailer is separate from the driver’s cab, and sudden turns or movements can cause both portions to go in separate directions, forming an “L” shape. These accidents can be particularly devastating as the truck can cover several lanes of traffic and collide with multiple vehicles.
- Rollover accidents — With their higher centers of gravity, trucks can tip over in sudden movement, tight turns or high winds.
- Cargo-related accidents — Trucks often carry heavy cargo, and sudden movements or faulty equipment can release cargo onto the road, endangering other vehicles.
Riddle & Brantley’s truck accident lawyers have represented clients involved in all of these types of accidents and would love to help you seek justice if we can.
We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our clients, including:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon represented the surviving relatives of a family of four who was tragically killed when a tractor-trailer rear-ended them on a busy North Carolina highway. After organizing a comprehensive accident investigation and reconstruction, Riddle and Dixon filed suit and ultimately won a total settlement of $5,450,000 through mediation.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Jonathan Smith obtained a settlement of $2 million after our client was hit by an 18-wheeler. We hired experts to establish liability and engaged in negotiations with defense counsel for months.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — Managing partner Gene Riddle represented a truck driver who was hit by another truck when it crossed the center line. He suffered serious injuries, including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Riddle ultimately won a total settlement of $1,800,000 from multiple insurance companies, including a workers’ compensation carrier.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer with experience in Apex, call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the fast and easy form below.
As always, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
What Can a Riddle & Brantley Truck Accident Lawyer Do?
When you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you’ll want a lawyer who knows the law in North Carolina and is experienced representing victims in major truck and tractor-trailer crashes.
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley truck accident attorney, not only will you get a lawyer with experience representing clients in truck accidents, but you’ll also be supported by an entire staff of case managers, paralegals and investigators committed to your success.
Truck Accident Investigation
Accidents involving trucks and tractor-trailers are often devastating and complex. Evidence must be collected and preserved, witnesses interviewed, and the crash scene thoroughly investigated.
Riddle & Brantley has truck accident investigators on staff. These investigators have experience in the trucking industry and/or North Carolina law enforcement, and will quickly go to work investigating the crash scene and circumstances surrounding the accident.
In complex cases, we’ll even hire expert witnesses and reconstructionists to better understand the accident and help determine liability.
Litigation, Negotiation and Potential Trial
A Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer with experience in Apex can handle your truck accident case from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Crash scene investigation
- Collecting and preserving evidence
- Coordinating with law enforcement
- Obtaining the police report
- Hiring expert witnesses and reconstructionists
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Litigation and court filings
- Filing a lawsuit
- Conducting depositions
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- And much, much more…
Injured in a truck accident in Apex or elsewhere in North Carolina?
You may be looking for a truck accident lawyer with experience in Apex.
Riddle & Brantley’s truck accident attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and have won millions for victims of truck and tractor-trailer accidents across North Carolina.
Since 1985, we’ve fought for justice for injured victims in Apex and throughout the state. We fight tirelessly for our clients and would love to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Truck and tractor-trailer accidents can be life-changing, but you don’t have to go through this alone.
Our priority is making your entire claim or lawsuit as stress-free and convenient as possible, so you can focus on your recovery and improving your quality of life.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below today for a free case review. We’ll listen to you and evaluate your case and advise you of your legal options.
If you decide to hire us to represent you, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review today.