Asheboro Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured at work in Asheboro? You may be eligible for a workers’ compensation claim, and you may be seeking an Asheboro work injury lawyer.
Asheboro employees give so much of themselves to their employers. Most of our adult years are spent working. With this kind of dedication and investment, we expect that if we are hurt on the job, we’ll be taken care of.
Sadly enough, many injured workers often find themselves without compensation. If you live in Asheboro, North Carolina or any of the surrounding areas, and have been injured on the job, the work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
At Riddle & Brantley law firm, we take care of our clients and have been fighting for injured workers (including many in the Asheboro area) for decades. We always side with you — the employee. We won’t let our workers’ compensation clients be taken advantage of by their employers if they have suffered an injury on the job.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Asheboro, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
A work injury lawyer helping clients in Asheboro can review your case and help determine the best legal path forward.
Please call us today at 1-800-525-7111. The consultation is free and we would love to help if we can.
Justice for Asheboro, North Carolina
Asheboro is a beautiful city in Randolph County, North Carolina. Located in the heart of North Carolina, it is a wonderful place to live and is only 3 hours from the beach or mountains. It is 70 miles from the capital Raleigh as well as the state’s largest city, Charlotte.
Asheboro is a great place to live or visit because there is always something to do for all ages. There are many wonderful locally owned restaurants to choose from. It is also home to the North Carolina Zoo.
“We’ve been fighting for injured workers in North Carolina for more than three decades and are proud to represent those injured on the job in the Asheboro area.”
Our team is familiar with the Asheboro area and we have two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law who can assist with your claim. These Specialists have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their expertise and experience handling these types of cases.
Do I qualify for workers’ compensation benefits?
North Carolina law requires most employers to purchase workers’ compensation insurance.
This insurance provides benefits to workers who suffer work-related injuries or illnesses. An injury or illness is covered under workers’ compensation insurance if it took place in the “course and scope” of your employment.
Furthermore, although hard to define, you may be covered for an injury that occurs while you are on break or simply located on the employer’s premises.
It doesn’t matter what occupation or industry you work in, if you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a claim for compensation.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with workers comp.”
ALL Injured Workers Deserve Justice
We have nearly 200 years in combined legal experience fighting for injured workers (including many in the Asheboro NC area) in all sorts of occupations, including but not limited to:
- Truck drivers
- Law enforcement officers
- Firefighters, EMTs and other first responders
- Utility workers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Office personnel
- Medical staff including doctors and nurses
- Farm and agricultural workers
- Construction workers
- And many more…
For those who have served in our military, our North Carolina veterans benefits attorneys may be able to help, as well.
Results for Injured North Carolina Workers
We fight tirelessly for our clients and are proud of the record of settlements and judgments we’ve earned on their behalf, including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Traumatic Brain Injury — When our client fell from a platform while on the job, he suffered severe and disabling brain injury. Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith fought for justice for him and his loved ones, including setting up a guardianship to ensure for the victim’s long-term care. Through several mediations, we ultimately secured more than $2 million in total compensation from the workers’ compensation carrier.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice for our client who was hit head-on by a truck while operating his own vehicle for work. Our client suffered serious injuries, including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Riddle negotiated settlements with both the truck insurance carrier and the workers’ comp carrier, totaling nearly $2 million in total compensation.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Severe Head Injury — Attorney Christopher Brantley took the case after a cell phone tower employee was injured by a falling tree while scouting tower locations on the job. Our client suffered multiple injuries including traumatic brain injury (TBI) and paralysis. After helping set up a life care plan and calculating damages, attorney Brantley ultimately negotiated a total settlement of $829,000 for the victim.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Common Workplace Injuries
Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyers will assist you in all kinds of claims, including:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Severe brain injuries
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries (such as carpel tunnel)
- Vision loss
- Occupational Diseases
- And many more…
If you have been injured on the job in Asheboro or the surrounding North Carolina areas, you may be looking for an Asheboro work injury lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation attorneys may be able to help.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review. You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
To speak with a work injury lawyer helping injured workers in Asheboro and surrounding NC today, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolinians and their loved ones.
We understand what you’re going through and would love to help if we can.
What should I do after suffering a work injury?
If you’ve been injured on the job in the Asheboro area or elsewhere in North Carolina, remember to follow these guidelines following an injury on the job:
- Be sure to notify your supervisor or manager. It is important that you report your injury immediately.
- Report a work-related injury in writing within 30 days to your employer or supervisor.
- File a Form 18 with the North Carolina Industrial Commission. This is one of the first steps we take when you hire us. We make sure a proper form 18 is filed with the Industrial Commission. A delay in filing your report of injury can delay your benefits and medical treatment. However, your claim is not barred just because you did not file notice of injury within 30 days.
- Leave a paper trail. Take plenty of notes and records. This will help in your pursuit of any workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
- Never call out of work without a medical reason. Your medical doctors need to take you out of work for you to receive lost wage benefits.
- Determine your average weekly wage. Sometimes the insurance company miscalculates this very important benefit and we have to convince the carrier to re-calculate it. If the average weekly wage is under calculated, then you do not receive full lost wage benefits. We always double check this figure and make sure the insurance company gets it right.
IMPORTANT: While every case is unique, in every instance of workplace injury, please seek medical attention immediately. Your health and safety are most important. Emergency care is covered by workers compensation but after this, the insurance carrier has the right to pre-authorize and approve follow up care. Workers comp gets to pick your doctors, but you do have the right to request modification and change to see another provider.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
For more than 30 years we have been helping injured workers get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Our work injury lawyers handle cases throughout the state from Murphy to Manteo, and we have helped many in the Asheboro area.
The consultation is always free, and there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
For a FREE consultation regarding your workers’ compensation claim in the Asheboro area, please call our injury attorneys at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out he short form below.
Injured on the job in Asheboro, North Carolina?
Whether you have been injured in a work-related accident in Asheboro or elsewhere in North Carolina, a Riddle & Brantley lawyer can manage your case from start to finish.
We want to make the process as seamless and stress-free for our clients as possible. We want you to get back to your loved ones and the life you are accustomed to.
Please give us a call at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the online form for a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist serving clients in Asheboro NC.
Riddle & Brantley is proud to stand with injured North Carolina workers.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we recover workers’ compensation benefits for you.