Asheville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Riding a motorcycle can be exhilarating, but it can also be dangerous, particularly on the hilly and winding roads surrounding Asheville, North Carolina. If you’ve been injured in an Asheville motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation if the accident was due to someone else’s negligence. You may be looking for an Asheville motorcycle accident lawyer to help with your claim for compensation.
The experienced North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been fighting for clients in the Asheville area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling claims in Asheville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
As always, there is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
“I would not have won my case without the help from my team at Riddle & Brantley … I am forever grateful.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving Asheville
Riddle & Brantley has been serving the Asheville area since 1985, when managing partner and attorney Gene Riddle graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law. In addition to serving clients in Asheville, we also handle cases throughout western North Carolina and the rest of the state, including Hickory, Morganton, Boone, Winston-Salem, High Point, Greensboro, and Charlotte, to name a few.
Our personal injury attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and many have received many memberships and awards in recognition of their experience and results (see disclaimer below), including:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Litigator Award
We strive to treat every client like family and pride ourselves on providing excellent client service. That commitment is reflected in the words our clients use to describe their experience working with the attorneys and staff at Riddle & Brantley:
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” –Joseph W.
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” –Tyronnie T.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” -R. Colley
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Asheville or western North Carolina, call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation case review with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley.
We will investigate your claim and advise you on your best legal options. If you decide to hire us to represent you, our attorneys and staff will work tirelessly on your behalf to hold negligent parties and insurance companies accountable — and get you the compensation you need and deserve.
In cases involving injuries resulting in long-term disability, our disability attorneys can represent you in claims and appeals for Social Security disability, and in the most serious and heartbreaking cases, our wrongful death lawyers are ready to fight for justice for surviving family members.
Results for Motorcycle Accident Victims in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving North Carolina motorcycle crash injury victims, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients, including:
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — When a truck failed to stop at a stop sign, it collided with a motorcyclist who was thrown 15 feet from his bike, suffering extensive injuries. Our firm took the case and after the truck driver was held criminally liable, we filed a civil claim in which we obtained $1,000,000 in total compensation for the victim.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Crash and Severe Head Injury — Our client suffered terrible injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI), when she was thrown from a motorcycle when the driver went too fast in a sharp curve. The driver was found negligent in the accident, and our firm represented the injured passenger, ultimately securing a $1 million settlement with the insurance company.
- $300,000 | Motorcycle Crash — Our client was T-boned while riding a motorcycle and suffered significant and life-changing injuries. We took the case and pursued justice in the matter, ultimately securing $300,000 in compensation for the victim in a negotiated settlement.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE, no-obligation case review with a North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Asheville, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation and we don’t get paid unless you do. It’s as simple as that. If we don’t get you the compensation you deserve, you don’t pay any attorney fees. No win, no fee.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident injury attorney helping clients in the Asheville area.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
You don’t have to go through this alone and we would love to help you if we can.
We believe Justice Counts for ALL North Carolinians and we’re committed to fighting for justice and compensation for those injured in motorcycle accidents due to others’ negligence.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation and case review.
We invite you to experience the Riddle & Brantley difference.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.