Asheville Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured on the job? If you’re looking for an Asheville work injury lawyer, you may want to consider Riddle & Brantley.
Our workers’ compensation lawyers have represented injured workers across North Carolina, including many in Asheville and the western part of the state.
Riddle & Brantley attorneys have been fighting for justice for injured North Carolinians since 1985, and we have nearly 200 years of collective legal experience.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the form below. There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, you won’t pay a dime unless we win your work injury case and you receive financial compensation.
“We’re committed to justice for injured workers in Asheville and across North Carolina,” -Gene Riddle
Justice for Workers in Asheville
Asheville is the largest city in western North Carolina and the 12th most populous city in the state. More than 90,000 people call the city home and more than 425,000 people live in the five-county Asheville metropolitan area.
Asheville is growing fast, and with increased construction, traffic, and business activity, workplace accidents are unfortunately common.
Riddle & Brantley’s work injury lawyers have experience representing clients who have suffered all types of injuries on the job, including:
- Cuts and contusions
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Crush injuries
- Hearing loss
- Vision loss
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Loss of limbs
- Respiratory illness
- Disease caused by exposure to toxic chemicals
- And many more…
If you’ve suffered any of these or another injury at work, you may have a workers’ compensation claim and you may be entitled to significant compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with one of our North Carolina work injury lawyers.
You deserve justice, and we’d love to see if we can help.
In addition to helping with workers’ comp cases, Riddle & Brantley can also assist with your wrongful death claim or lawsuit if a loved one has been killed due to an employer or other party’s negligence.
Do I need a workers’ comp attorney?
The simple answer is no. North Carolina law does not require injured workers to hire a workers’ compensation attorney when filing a claim.
However, work injury cases can be complex, time-consuming and stressful. When you hire a work injury lawyer with Riddle & Brantley, we’ll handle every aspect of your case from beginning to end, so you can focus on your recovery and improving your quality of life.
A work injury lawyer with experience in Asheville can help make sure:
- You don’t lose your rights or accept an unfair settlement
- Your employer and insurance company receive notice of your injury (Form 18)
- You file Form 18 with the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC)
- The workers’ comp insurance carrier files an acceptance of your claim with the NCIC
- You don’t miss deadlines or are barred from recovery due to an expired statute of limitations
- Adjusters and case managers communicate with your doctors appropriately
- You receive your disability payments on time
- The wage rate for your compensation is correctly calculated
- The insurance company approves procedures, tests, and medications in a timely manner
- You get a second opinion from a qualified doctor who is unbiased regarding your case
- You are not forced back to work in a new position simply so your employer can avoid paying disability
- And much more…
While you’re not required to hire a workers’ compensation attorney, a work injury lawyer at Riddle & Brantley will fight to get you the best possible compensation for your injury.
There are seemingly countless workers’ compensation lawyers serving Asheville and western North Carolina, and deciding who should represent you can be difficult.
When you’ve been injured at work, you may want to consider a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist.
These work injury lawyers have been recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for their proficiency and experience in workers’ comp law.
Riddle & Brantley has two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law on staff to serve you.
Riddle & Brantley Workers’ Compensation Case Results
We’re proud of the settlements and judgments we’ve obtained for our North Carolina clients, including:
- $1.8 Million — Managing partner Gene Riddle fought for justice for a truck driver who was involved in a serious truck accident while on the job. Our client ultimately lost his left leg below the knee. Through negotiation with the two involved insurance companies, Riddle ultimately secured $1,800,000 in total compensation for the injured worker.
- $725,000 — When a farm worker was seriously injured while on the job, attorney Gene Riddle stepped in to help. While benefits were initially denied, Riddle brought the case before the North Carolina Industrial Commission, where he received a favorable decision. The injury claim was ultimately settled following nine years of disability payments for $725,000.
- $700,000 — An emergency services worker suffered a serious back injury while working. Riddle & Brantley fought for justice for our client, settling the case for a total of $700,000 following six years of payments.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
We’re also proud of the testimonials and reviews we’ve received from Riddle & Brantley clients.
For more testimonials, please visit the Riddle & Brantley client reviews page.
Have you suffered a work injury in Asheville?
If you’ve been injured in Asheville or surrounding North Carolina, a work injury lawyer at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’d love to talk with you. We’ll advise you on your best legal options for pursuing a workers’ compensation claim or lawsuit. There is no obligation, and if you do decide to hire us, you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
For a FREE case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
Accidents at work can happen anytime, and the consequences can be life-changing or even deadly.
When tragedy strikes, Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
If you or a loved one has been injured at work in Asheville or elsewhere in North Carolina, please call Riddle & Brantley at 1-800-525-7111.
You deserve justice, and we’d love to see if we can help.