Belmont Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a Belmont NC car accident? You may be looking for a Belmont car accident lawyer to handle your injury claim or lawsuit, and the experienced North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
For more than 30 years, our experienced car accident lawyers have served clients in the Belmont area and throughout North Carolina, securing many significant verdicts and judgments for victims and their loved ones.
We know the law in North Carolina and are experienced holding negligent parties and insurance companies accountable.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Belmont, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation in your Belmont car accident injury claim.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your auto accident injury case. You may be entitled to compensation.
“They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph W., Riddle & Brantley client
What to Do After An Accident
If you’ve been injured in a Belmont car, truck or other motor vehicle accident, follow these steps to protect yourself and your legal rights:
- Seek Medical Attention — If you’ve been injured, it’s important to seek medical attention right away. Follow the recommendations of first responders and remember that medical records will play an important role in any potential injury claim.
- Take Photos — Take photos of the crash scene, including damage to any vehicles and property. Document skid marks and debris. Be sure to also take photos of any injuries suffered.
- Cooperate with Law Enforcement — Be honest and factual in telling your side of the story to the responding officer. Remember, what you say can and will be used against you.
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement to the Insurance Company — Unfortunately, auto insurance companies often rely on “tricks” to avoid paying on injury claims. Before giving a statement to the insurance carrier, talk with an experienced car accident lawyer handling cases in Belmont NC.
- Talk with Potential Witnesses — Talk with those at the crash scene and get their contact information. Witnesses may play an important part in proving liability in your Belmont car accident case.
- Consult with a Car Accident Lawyer Serving Belmont — The immediate aftermath of a car accident can have important consequences for your injury case. A car accident attorney handling cases in Belmont can advise you on your legal options and help determine the best path forward.
Of course, there are many more considerations to be made in the aftermath of a serious car wreck. If you’ve been injured in a car crash, talk with an experienced car accident lawyer serving Belmont and greater Charlotte right away.
The injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have more than 200 years of combined legal experience and we’re ready to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Belmont NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We will evaluate your case, advise you on your legal options, and help you determine the best path forward for seeking compensation.
We believe Justice Counts for all North Carolinians and anyone injured in an accident due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your Belmont car accident injury claim. The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and we don’t get paid unless we recover compensation for you.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
–Tyronnie T., Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Car Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
Since 1985, our auto accident lawyers handling cases in greater Belmont and the Charlotte area have secured many five, six and even seven-figure settlements and judgments for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
We’re proud of our track record of success, including:
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — In a major car accident, our client suffered fractures to his arms, legs and neck. We represented him in his auto accident injury claim, and were ultimately able to negotiate a $2.75 million settlement through arbitration. The award was immediately followed by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment against the insurance company.
- $2,250,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Gene Riddle represented the surviving family of a young woman who was killed when a truck crossed the center line and hit her vehicle head-on. We investigated the crash with the assistance of attorney David Kirby with Kirby Edwards in Raleigh, and proved liability. After advising defense counsel of our intent to file suit, we negotiated a $2.25 million settlement.
- $1,000,000 | Car Accident — Our client suffered extensive injuries in a terrible car accident involving another driver who was operating a company vehicle. We negotiated a $1 million settlement with the employer’s auto insurance company, including a provision for Medicare Set Aside in order to protect our client’s future benefits.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer serving Belmont and greater North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
In addition to serving injury victims in Belmont, we also handle cases across the greater Charlotte area, including:
There is never any obligation and we don’t get paid a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation for your injuries.
“Don’t wait. The longer you wait to contact an accident attorney, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you deserve.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced car accident lawyer handling cases in Belmont and greater NC review your claim.
If you’ve suffered injury due to another’s negligence, you deserve justice, and we would love to help however we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.