Boone Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a Boone-area car accident? You may be entitled to compensation and you may be searching for a Boone car accident lawyer. The experienced North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have served the Boone area for many years and may be able to help.
For more than three decades, our car accident lawyers have served victims across the state, including many in Boone NC. Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we fight tirelessly for our clients.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a car accident lawyer handling cases in Boone, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a car accident attorney serving Boone. We will evaluate your case, advise you on your legal options and, if you decide to hire us, do everything we can to ensure you get the justice you deserve.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
In addition to serving accident victims in the Boone area, we also serve clients in surrounding North Carolina, including nearby Blowing Rock, Lenoir, Linville, Morganton and Hickory.
Free, no-obligation consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference. No in-person consultation is required, but we can come directly to you if you prefer.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let a car accident attorney handling cases in Boone NC review your claim.
Results for Auto Accident Victims in North Carolina
Car crashes can result in terrible injuries, which can take a devastating physical, emotional, and financial toll on victims. In more than 30 years serving car accident victims in North Carolina, we’re proud of the settlements and verdicts we’ve won on behalf of our clients.
Recent wins include:
- $9,450,000 | Car & Truck Accident — A family of four was in a horrific crash involving multiple tractor-trailers. The family was killed instantly and our attorneys fought for justice for surviving loved ones. We organized a crash scene investigation and proved liability, filed suit and negotiated through mediation for $9.45 million in total compensation for the victims’ family.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Riddle & Brantley represented our client who suffered serious injuries to his arms, neck and legs when involved in a terrible auto accident. Attorney Donald Dunn secured $2.75 million through arbitration negotiations, which was followed immediately by a $1 million declarative judgment against on of the insurance companies involved.
- $1,925,000 | Auto & Pedestrian Accident — Our client was walking across a parking lot when she was hit by a cement truck. Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins took the case and hired an accident reconstructionist to investigate the accident. The case settled prior to trial for total compensation of $1.925 million.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer serving Boone and western North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your car accident injury claim in the Boone area.
In addition to our case results, we’re especially proud of the way our valued clients describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
“I would not have won my case without the help of my team at Riddle & Brantley … I am forever grateful.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
Common Car Accident Injuries
In more than three decades serving North Carolinians hurt in car accidents (including many in Boone NC), our car accident lawyers have handled cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Serious cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding / organ damage
- Hand injuries
- And many, many more…
If you’ve suffered one of these or another type of injury in a car accident in North Carolina, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Those whose negligence results in injury or death must be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. In the most tragic cases, our wrongful death attorneys are ready to fight for justice for surviving loved ones.
In the event that you’re injured in a car accident while on the job, our workers’ compensation attorneys can help with those claims, as well.
For a FREE consultation with a Riddle & Brantley car accident lawyer serving Boone and western North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
You won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the easy form below for a FREE consultation.
Justice Counts for victims of North Carolina car accidents and we would love to help however we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.