Boone Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Boone is one of the most beautiful mountain towns in North Carolina, but its windy and hilly roads can be treacherous… especially for motorcyclists. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be searching for a Boone motorcycle accident lawyer and the NC injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can help.
With nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Boone NC know how to hold negligent parties and insurance companies accountable. We would love to put our experience to work for you if we can.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling claims in Boone, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
We’re proud of the work we do on behalf of our deserving clients and we’re humbled by their testimonials:
“I would not have won my case without the help from my team at Riddle & Brantley … I am forever grateful.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Accident Victims in Boone and North Carolina
In more than three decades of service to the people of Boone and North Carolina, our motorcycle accident lawyers have obtained millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of motorcycle accident injury victims (see disclaimer below), including:
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Our client was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle after being hit by a truck, driven by a driver who was held criminally responsible in the accident. We filed a separate civil claim and were able to negotiate a $1 million settlement with the insurance company on our client’s behalf.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Crash and TBI — A traumatic brain injury among other injuries was the tragic result of a terrible motorcycle crash when the driver lost control on a curve. Our client, the passenger, was thrown from the motorcycle and the driver was found to be liable. We filed a claim on our client’s behalf and negotiated a $1,000,000 settlement with the insurance company.
- $300,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Our client suffered debilitating injuries when he was T-boned on his motorcycle by another vehicle. We investigated the accident, proved liability in the case, and were able to secure $300,000 in total compensation for the victim’s pain and suffering.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Boone area or western North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer today.
Because we work on a contingency basis, you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation for your Boone motorcycle accident.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation regarding a potential claim or lawsuit with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer serving Boone today.
We invite you to experience the Riddle & Brantley difference and see for yourself why our clients are saying:
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” –Joseph W.
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” –Christine W.
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
Why Riddle & Brantley for Your Boone Motorcycle Accident Injury Case?
You have no shortage of options when looking for a Boone motorcycle accident lawyer. We invite you to consider the North Carolina personal injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley for our experience, results, and dedication to superior client service.
At Riddle & Brantley, our attorneys and staff strive to treat every client like family. We have experienced investigators on staff who can investigate complex motorcycle accidents and crash scenes to help determine liability, and we’ll even bring in outside experts when necessary to strengthen your case.
In more than three decades, our attorneys serving motorcycle injury victims in Boone and western NC have been recognized with many memberships and awards from prestigious legal organizations (see disclaimer below), including:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Litigator Award
Don’t wait. The longer you wait to contact us, the harder it may be for our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Boone to win your case and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a North Carolina motorcycle accident attorney handling claims in Boone and across NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
In addition to handling cases in Boone, we also serve clients across North Carolina, including Hickory, Asheville, Morganton, Winston-Salem, Hight Point, Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh and Durham, to name a few.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for those injured in motorcycle accidents due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you if we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.