Burlington Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Burlington area or elsewhere in North Carolina? You might be looking for a Burlington motorcycle accident lawyer to help you pursue compensation in a personal injury case.
The experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving Burlington for more than three decades and we would love to help you get the justice you deserve. For a FREE consultation with a motorcycle lawyer handling claims in Burlington, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation. It’s as simple as that.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. You may be entitled to compensation if someone else’s negligence causes your motorcycle accident and you were injured. We would love to help if we can.
Justice Counts for motorcycle riders in North Carolina. Please call us today and let’s see how we can help.
We know the law in North Carolina and are experienced holding insurance companies and negligent drivers accountable.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Motorcycle Accident Victims in North Carolina
Our motorcycle accident lawyers handling cases in Burlington have helped hundreds of clients secure justice in more than three decades serving North Carolina. We’re proud of our record of results, including:
- $1,000,000 — A motorcycle passenger was thrown from the bike in a sharp curve and suffered devastating injuries, including traumatic brain injury. Her life was forever changed. The motorcycle driver was found at fault, and we filed a civil claim, ultimately securing $1 million in total compensation from the motorcycle insurance company.
- $1,000,000 — Our client was hit by a truck while riding a motorcycle and was thrown 15 feet from the bike, suffering terrible injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was charged in the accident and we pursued a civil claim after he was found guilty. Attorney Gene Riddle ultimately negotiated a total settlement of $1 million from the insurance company.
- $300,000 — A motorcyclist was hit by a vehicle while turning onto a North Carolina highway. Our client had the right of way and suffered serious injuries in the t-bone collision. Our firm fought for justice in the case and secured $300,000 in total compensation for the deserving victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would not have won my case without the help from my team at Riddle & Brantley.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
Award-Winning Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving Burlington
Our firm is led by Gene Riddle, an award-winning personal injury attorney who has secured justice for hundreds of injured North Carolinians, including many in Burlington (see disclaimer below). Together, our attorneys have over 200 years of combined legal experience, and have received awards and memberships in recognition of their experience and results (see disclaimer below), including:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Super Lawyer
- AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- And more…
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the Litigator Award, and other memberships, awards, and accolades, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer serving Burlington NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no cost for the consultation, and if you decide to hire us, you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and recover compensation for you.
In addition to handling cases in Burlington, we also serve clients across the entire state of North Carolina, including in: Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Chapel Hill, Durham, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Goldsboro and Greenville, to name a few.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference, and we can even come to you directly if you prefer. However, no in-person meeting is required to get started on your case.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced motorcycle accident injury lawyer handling cases in Burlington review your claim.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accident injuries can be particularly devastating, given the dangers of riding in the open air. The risk of an accident is even higher due to distracted driving. In fact, the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) reports that 19 percent of accidents in North Carolina involved distracted driving in 2018.
In more than 35 years serving motorcyclists in North Carolina, our motorcycle accident attorneys with experience in Burlington have handled cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries, including concussions
- Brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Cuts, scrapes, and contusions
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Chest injuries and organ damage
- And more…
In the most tragic cases, our wrongful death lawyers can fight on behalf of surviving family members, as well.
In accidents resulting in long-term disability, our disability lawyers can help with claims and appeals to the Social Security Administration.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling claims in the Burlington NC area review your case.
We believe Justice Counts and we would love to help you if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.