Burlington Veterans Benefits Lawyer
Have you suffered a service-related injury or illness and been honorably discharged from the military? You may be entitled to VA disability benefits. You might be looking for a Burlington veterans benefits lawyer to help.
Riddle & Brantley’s veterans benefits lawyers have been helping those who have served our country for decades. We have close ties to the military in North Carolina and would love the opportunity to help our Burlington veterans.
If you live in Burlington, NC or any of the surrounding areas and have been denied VA benefits Riddle & Brantley’s VA disability attorneys are ready to help.
We have helped many veterans appeal VA benefits decisions. Our firm is dedicated to helping you obtain the VA benefits you deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a veterans benefits lawyer serving veterans in Burlington NC, please call us at 800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below.
Being denied VA benefits is more common than you may think. The backlog and wait times discourage some veterans from ever trying to get the benefits they need.
Please don’t give up. We can help.
Get the legal help you deserve by calling Riddle & Brantley for assistance. We will take the stress out of the process for you and answer any questions you have.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a veterans benefits attorney serving Burlington and surrounding North Carolina.
“By far the best law firm that actually cares about helping veterans.”
–B.F., Riddle & Brantley client
Why call Riddle & Brantley VA benefits lawyers?
Our VA benefit attorneys have served clients in the Burlington NC area for decades. We help veterans get the monthly compensation they deserve.
Here are just a few ways we can help:
- Roughly 30 percent of all VA disability applications are denied. Don’t let this discourage you. If you have been denied VA benefits, you may be able to appeal the decision. Do not simply take “no” for an answer. The attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can help with veterans benefits appeals. There may still be an opportunity to appeal or file a new claim. Approximately 60 percent of denials are based on errors, according to recent research.
- Did you receive a low rating? Many veterans are given a lower rating than they deserve. Don’t accept the rating the VA gives you. Remember, the difference between a 90 percent and 100 percent rating can be more than $1000 per month. Veteran disability ratings are measured in percentage increments (such as 70%, 80%), and are assigned by the VA and used to calculate the amount of your potential monthly payments.
- Were you denied individual unemployability? Many times, the Veterans Administration denies Individual Unemployability benefits to veterans that aren’t able to work from service-connected conditions.
- Are you missing backpay? Some veterans are missing benefits backpay and aren’t even aware of it. The Veterans Administration should pay you the money back to your effective date. The VA often gives incorrect effective dates. Veterans can easily lose out on thousands of dollars.
A veterans benefits lawyer with experience in Burlington NC at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help with all of these issues and more.
For a FREE consultation with a VA disability lawyer serving the Burlington area, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
“Many of our attorneys and staff have close family ties to our military and we are proud to fight on behalf of North Carolina veterans.”
–Gene Riddle, attorney and managing partner, Riddle & Brantley
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive the VA disability benefits you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
How does applying for VA disability work?
To obtain a favorable decision and receive veteran’s disability benefits, you must make a strong case to the VA. The following are important in order to qualify for VA disability:
- You must have served in active duty, active duty for training or inactive duty for training.
- You must have received a discharge other than dishonorable.
- You must have been at least partially disabled by an injury or disease suffered while in military service.
Certain other criteria may apply.
Talk with an experienced veterans benefits lawyer at Riddle & Brantley to learn more about your options for pursuing benefits. We have experience in Burlington NC and would love to help however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
In order to qualify for VA disability benefits, you must demonstrate the following:
- You must show medical evidence of your disability. This includes a thorough medical examination.
- You must show evidence that your disability was caused by injury or illness that incurred in the course of your military service.
The following are important remember:
Your injury does not have to occur on the battlefield or in active combat in order to qualify you for VA disability payments.
For example, if you were injured in a touch football game occurring on a military base, you may still be eligible for benefits.
Justice for North Carolina Veterans
North Carolina is home to some of our military’s finest men and women.
Riddle & Brantley is honored to serve those who have served the United States on our behalf.
In fact, we consider it a privilege.
Our lead North Carolina veterans benefits lawyer, Scott Scurfield, is VA-accredited and ready to help however he can. He is supported by a team of paralegals and case managers who are committed to seeking justice for our veterans and their loved ones.
They can also assist with Social Security disability claims as well.
“It’s an honor to serve those who have served our country. We’re ready to help however we can.”
–Scott Scurfield, VA accredited veteran’s benefits attorney at Riddle & Brantley
Need a North Carolina veterans benefits lawyer serving Burlington?
If you have suffered a disability as a result of a service-related injury or illness, you may be entitled to VA disability benefits.
To speak with a veterans benefits lawyer with experience in the Burlington NC area please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are never any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive the VA disability benefits you are entitled too.
Riddle & Brantley is honored to help our military men and women of North Carolina. You are not alone. Let us help however we can.
Justice Counts for North Carolina veterans.