Burlington Work Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured on the job in Burlington or surrounding North Carolina, you may be looking for a Burlington work injury lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley’s North Carolina workers’ compensation attorneys may be able to help.
For more than three decades we’ve been helping injured workers get the justice and compensation they deserve. Our work injury lawyers handle cases throughout the state and we’ve helped many in the Burlington area.
For a FREE consultation regarding your workers’ compensation claim, please call our injury attorneys at 800-525-7111.
The consultation is free, and there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
No matter what industry you work in, if you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a claim for compensation.
Riddle & Brantley workers’ comp lawyers assist injured workers of all kinds, including:
- Truck drivers and transportation workers
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Heavy equipment operators
- Law enforcement officers
- Paramedics and EMTs
- Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals
- Utility workers
- Office personnel
- And many more…
Please call today for a FREE consultation. We’ll review your case and advise you on your legal options. Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below to speak with our legal team.
We have two Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists on staff. These are attorneys who are recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for their proficiency in handling work injury cases.
“They fought hard for me and were always caring and helpful.” -Clyde A. Mann
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review. We would love to help if we can.
Common Workplace Injuries
If you’ve suffered any of the following or another type of workplace injury, Riddle & Brantley may be able to help you seek justice and compensation:
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Severe brain injury
- Loss of limb(s) / amputation
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries such as carpal tunnel
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Breathing problems
- Disease due to chemical or substance exposure
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- And many more…
Compensation for Injured Workers in Burlington and Across North Carolina
If you’ve been injured on the job, the consequences can be significant and even life-changing.
Pursuing a work injury claim can be time-consuming, complex and exhausting.
You don’t have to go through it alone.
A Riddle & Brantley work injury lawyer with experience helping clients in the Burlington NC area may be able to help. We have two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law who have been recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for their proficiency.
A work injury lawyer can help with all aspects of your work injury claim or lawsuit, making sure that:
- You don’t waive your legal rights or accept an unfair settlement with the insurance company
- Your employer and insurance carrier receive formal notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC) receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- Your injury report covers all injuries
- The insurance company acknowledges your claim filed with the NCIC
- You don’t miss out on justice due to the Statute of Limitations or other critical deadlines
- Your insurance adjuster(s) and case manager(s) do not communicate inappropriately with doctors and other medical personnel
- You receive your disability payments on time
- Your compensation is calculated correctly
- Diagnostic testing and medications prescribed by your doctor are approved by the insurance company in a timely manner
- An unbiased doctor provides a credible second opinion
- You are not forced to accept a position created by your employer solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- And much more…
Our goal at Riddle & Brantley is to make the entire workers’ compensation claim process as easy and stress-free as possible for you — so you can focus on recovering from your injuries and reclaiming your quality of life.
We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for injured workers in the Burlington area and across North Carolina, including:
- $2.47 Million | Workers’ Compensation — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented a construction company welder who suffered a disabling head injury falling from a platform while on the job. Following several mediations we obtained a total settlement of $2,475,000 and helped establish two trusts and a guardianship for long-term care.
- $1.8 Million | Workers’ Compensation / Truck Accident — When a truck driver was hit head-on while on the job, he suffered extensive injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice, ultimately negotiating settlements with both the workers’ compensation carrier and the defendant third party’s truck insurance company, totaling $1,800,000.
- $786,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Attorney Gene Riddle represented an employee in law enforcement who suffered a disabling spinal cord injury while on the job. Riddle negotiated a settlement totaling $786,000 which included a provision for Medicare Set Aside, future medical treatment and lifetime annuity payments.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Looking for a Burlington Work Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured while at work in Burlington or the surrounding area, you may be looking for a Burlington workers’ compensation lawyer.
One of Riddle & Brantley’s Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law may be able to help.
Our attorneys have been fighting for injured North Carolina workers since 1985 and together we have nearly 200 years of legal experience. We are familiar with Burlington and represent clients across the state.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
As always, there is no attorney fee unless we win your case.
If you’ve been injured on the job, you may have a workers’ compensation claim — and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE case review.