Carrboro Disability Lawyer
Do you have a disability and are unable to work? If so, you may be seeking a Carrboro disability lawyer to help apply or appeal for SSD benefits and the North Carolina disability lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our NC disability attorneys have been helping clients throughout the Triangle, including many in the Carrboro area, for more than three decades.
Our Social Security Disability team is led by Scott Scurfield, who as a Board-Certified SSD Specialist has been recognized by the NC State Bar for his experience and expertise handling these types of cases.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law helping clients in Carrboro, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We will review your case, advise you on your best legal options and if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for the benefits you need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today or complete the short form below and let’s discuss your case.
There is never any obligation and if we don’t successfully obtain disability benefits for you, you won’t pay any attorney fees.
“We’re proud to fight for North Carolinians with disabilities. All people with disabilities deserve justice.”
Why Riddle & Brantley?
At Riddle & Brantley we pride ourselves on treating our clients like family. When you hire a disability lawyer with experience in Carrboro at Riddle & Brantley, you’ll get a committed advocate for your case as well as the support of an entire staff of dedicated case managers and paralegals.
We’re proud of the words our valued clients use to describe their experiences working with our firm:
- “I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability.” -B. Fields
- “All the staff are nice and treat me as if I’m family.” -Tyronnie T.
- “They went to battle for me … I don’t know where I would be without Riddle & Brantley.” -Gary B.
We have convenient offices in Durham and are available for in-person consultations by appointment only, but we can even come to you if it’s more convenient.
For our Spanish-speaking clients, we have interpreters on staff to assist.
We strive to provide excellent client service and frequently respond to calls and emails after hours and on weekends.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer helping clients in Carrboro and throughout the Triangle, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive Social Security disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let a compassionate disability attorney at Riddle & Brantley review your case.
“Do I qualify for disability benefits?”
If you’re seeking disability benefits in Carrboro or elsewhere in North Carolina, the process can be complicated.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) relies on many criteria in evaluating your claim, and it’s best to consult with an experienced disability attorney who can advise you on your case and help increase your chances of approval.
Some of the questions the SSA considers in evaluating your disability claim include:
- Are you currently working? The SSA will only consider you for benefits if you are currently earning $1,260 or less in wages.
- What is the extent of your disability? In order to qualify for disability benefits, you must demonstrate that your condition “significantly interferes” with your ability to work.
- Is your condition listed in the “Blue Book”? The SSA maintains a list — often called the “Blue Book” — of conditions that will automatically qualify you for disability benefits provided you meet certain other criteria. You can check out the “Blue Book” on the SSA’s website.
- Can you do work similar to what you’ve done in the past 15 years? In order to qualify, you must demonstrate that you are unable to perform work that you’ve done in the past 15 years.
- Can you perform a different type of work? If you can no longer perform work similar to what you’ve done in the past, you must also prove that you cannot reasonably perform another type of work with what is referred to as your “residual functioning capacity.”
To help determine your eligibility and map our your potential legal case for benefits, please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a disability lawyer helping clients in Carrboro and the Triangle.
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive the disability benefits you need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case and potential options for your claim or appeal.
Don’t be discouraged. We are ready to help however we can.
Looking for a Carrboro disability lawyer?
ALL North Carolinians with disabilities deserve justice and a fair shot at the disability benefits they deserve.
If you’ve paid into the system, have been diagnosed with a qualifying disability and are unable to work, our North Carolina disability lawyers with experience in Carrboro may be able to help.
“I can honestly say that the aggressive work of Mr. Scurfield … was the major factor in my benefits being awarded.”
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and are tireless advocates for those with disabilities in North Carolina.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer helping clients in Carrboro, Chapel Hill and the entire Triangle, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and your receive disability payments from the SSA.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case and discuss your options.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians with disabilities and we would love to fight for your rights if we can.