Carrboro Truck Accident Lawyer
Injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in the Carrboro area? You may be looking for a Carrboro truck accident lawyer to help you with your claim and the experienced truck accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can help.
Truck accidents happen in seconds but the results can be devastating. If you’ve been hurt in a truck or tractor-trailer accident and someone else is at fault, you may have a claim for compensation. The experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving victims throughout the Carrboro area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer serving Carrboro NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let the truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley listen to you and advise you on your case for FREE.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Truck Accident Victims in North Carolina
In more than three decades of service to truck accident victims in North Carolina (including many in the greater Carrboro area), our truck accident lawyers have secured many significant settlements and judgments on our clients’ behalf, including:
- $9.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — In one of the most tragic cases our firm has ever handled, we fought for justice for a family of four that was killed in a wreck involving multiple tractor-trailers. We investigated the crash scene and proved liability, ultimately obtaining multiple settlements totaling more than $9 million in compensation for the surviving family.
- $1.8 Million | Truck Accident & Workers’ Comp — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for our client’s right to justice when he was severely injured when hit head-on while driving a truck for work. He ultimately lost his left leg below the knee. Attorney Riddle secured nearly $2 million in total compensation from the truck accident insurance company and the workers’ comp carrier.
- $750,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — Our client was a passenger in a vehicle that was side-swiped by a tractor-trailer, destroying the pickup and re-aggravating an existing back injury. The victim was forced to retire early as he could no longer perform necessary job functions. We filed suit and ultimately negotiated with the insurance company to secure a settlement of $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you been injured in a truck accident in the Carrboro area?
You deserve justice, and you don’t have to go through this alone.
We have the team in place to investigate the truck accident, prove liability, and hold responsible parties and insurance companies accountable.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Carrboro and greater North Carolina please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The case review is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your truck accident injury claim.
“What can a truck accident lawyer actually do for me?”
Truck accident injury cases can be extremely complex, time-consuming and stressful. A truck accident lawyer who knows the justice system and how to negotiate with insurance companies can help you get the compensation you deserve.
When you hire Riddle & Brantley to represent you in your truck accident injury case, we can handle all aspects of your case, including:
- Organizing a thorough crash scene investigation
- Bringing in outside experts and accident reconstructionists if necessary
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Collecting and preserving important evidence
- Connecting you with trusted medical providers for treating your injuries
- Helping prepare you for official statements to the insurance company
- Obtaining the police accident report
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Drafting and filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Conducting depositions
- Helping you file a workers’ compensation claim if applicable
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Negotiating with the insurance company and defense counsel
- Representing you at trial
- Setting up trusts for long-term care
- And much, much more…
On average, those who hire a personal injury lawyer to represent them recover roughly 30 percent more than those who represent themselves.
Don’t gamble with your potential compensation.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Carrboro, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
We believe Justice Counts for victims of truck accidents in North Carolina and would love to help you get the justice and compensation you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today. We’ll listen to you, advise you on your case, and if you decide to hire us, act as your best possible advocate.