Cary Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured by a truck or tractor-trailer on the roads or highways surrounding Cary, North Carolina, you may be looking for a Cary truck accident lawyer.
Truck accidents can be dangerous and even life-threatening, and the consequences can last a lifetime.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
Riddle & Brantley truck accident attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and have served many injured clients in Cary and throughout the Triangle.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer experienced representing accident victims in Cary, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We have lawyers, case managers, paralegals and investigators on staff who are experienced handling accident claims resulting from truck and tractor-trailer accidents, and would love to help if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with our legal team.
There is absolutely no obligation, and you won’t pay a dime in legal fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
What to Do After a Truck Accident
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, the first and most important thing to do is call 911 and seek medical attention for any injuries.
After seeking medical treatment, consider the following. These steps will be important if you’ve been injured and are considering a possible truck accident injury claim or lawsuit:
- Take photos of the crash scene and any injuries
- Talk with potential witnesses and get their contact information
- Do NOT give a recorded statement to any insurance company
- Be honest and accurate in providing information to law enforcement (keep in mind that anything you say can and will be used against you)
- Contact an attorney with experience in truck accident cases
“The consequences of a truck accident can be life-changing. We’re proud to fight for justice for injury victims in Cary and throughout the Triangle.” -Gene Riddle
Building Your Case
Truck accident injury cases can be extremely complex.
The size and weight of trucks and tractor-trailers often mean that damage and injuries are severe, and it is critical that evidence is collected and preserved.
At Riddle & Brantley, we have a team of investigators and outside experts who can thoroughly investigate the truck accident crash scene, preserve evidence, and determine liability.
After organizing an investigation, your Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer can handle all aspects of your claim or lawsuit, including:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Obtaining the police report
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Filing a lawsuit
- Filing legal briefs and court documents
- Conducting depositions
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Setting up trusts for long-term care
- And more…
North Carolina law does not require you to hire a truck accident lawyer for your injury claim, but if you want the best result, you may want to consider seeking legal representation.
Research has suggested that those who hire an attorney recover roughly 3.5 times more compensation than those who do not.
Riddle & Brantley’s experienced truck accident lawyers have recovered millions for North Carolinians (see disclaimer), and we’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our deserving clients, including:
- $5,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — When a family of four was tragically killed by a tractor-trailer on a busy North Carolina highway, Riddle & Brantley fought for justice. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon organized a comprehensive accident investigation and immediately filed suit, at which point defense counsel agreed to mediation. Insurance companies for two involved trucks paid the limits of the policies in question, resulting in a total settlement of $5.45 million. Separate litigation against another involved party remains pending.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — When a 68-year-old woman was hit by an 18-wheeler, she suffered injuries that ultimately resulted in her tragic death. Riddle & Brantley fought for justice, hiring expert investigators to determine liability. Attorney Jonathan Smith negotiated a $2 million settlement on behalf of the victim’s surviving family, and attorney Gene Riddle assisted in the matter.
- $225,000 | Truck Accident — Our client suffered serious injuries including a head contusion and multiple fractures when a tractor-trailer failed to yield and caused an accident. After liability was denied by defense counsel, Riddle & Brantley filed suit on behalf of the victim. The claim was ultimately settled in the process of litigation during trial for $225,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley stepped in on my behalf, and I know that the outcome of the case would have been completely different had they not.” -Lakeisha D.
Justice for Cary Truck Accident Victims
Cary is one of North Carolina’s largest and fastest-growing suburban areas, with nearly 166,000 people calling the city home. It’s also surrounded by some of the busiest highways and interstates in North Carolina, including I-40, I-440, I-540, US-64 and NC-540.
Heavy trucks and tractor-trailers frequently travel these busy roads, and truck accidents are unfortunately common.
Injured in a Truck or Tractor-Trailer Accident?
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Cary or elsewhere in the Triangle, you may be searching for a Cary truck accident lawyer.
You may want to consider a North Carolina truck accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley.
Our attorneys have been fighting for truck accident victims in North Carolina since 1985, and we’ve helped many clients in Cary and the surrounding Triangle.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We’ll review your case and advise you on your legal options. If you decide to hire us, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a free consultation.
A truck accident can happen in seconds but the effects can last a lifetime.
You don’t have to go through this alone, and if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice and may be entitled to compensation.
Call Riddle & Brantley today at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.