Chapel Hill Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a truck accident in Chapel Hill or elsewhere in the Triangle? You might be looking for a Chapel Hill truck accident lawyer, and you may want to consider Riddle & Brantley.
Riddle & Brantley’s injury attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and we’ve been serving clients in Chapel Hill and throughout the Triangle for more than three decades.
We have lawyers, investigators, case managers and paralegals experienced in handling truck and tractor-trailer accident cases, and we would love to help if we can.
A truck accident can happen in seconds but the consequences can last a lifetime.
You don’t have to go through this alone — and if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice, and you may be entitled to financial compensation.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a truck accident lawyer experienced with helping clients in Chapel Hill, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
We have convenient offices in Raleigh and three other NC locations, and if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.
Close Ties to Chapel Hill
Managing partner Gene Riddle graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill prior to attending law school at Wake Forest University, and many at Riddle & Brantley have close ties to the area.
“I attended UNC and many of our attorneys and staff have close ties to Chapel Hill. We’re proud to fight for justice for victims in Chapel Hill and throughout the Triangle.” -Gene Riddle
Chapel Hill is situated alongside some of North Carolina’s busiest interstates and highways, including I-40, US-501, NC-86 and NC-54. These roadways are heavily trafficked by trucks and tractor-trailers and accidents are unfortunately common.
What To Do After A Truck Accident
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, the first and most important thing to do is call 911 and seek medical attention immediately.
Only after seeking medical attention, follow these steps to help protect your legal rights and start building your case for a truck accident injury claim or potential lawsuit:
- Document the accident scene — take photos of injuries and any damage or debris
- Talk to potential witnesses and be sure to get their contact information
- Do NOT make a statement to the insurance company
- Cooperate fully with law enforcement officer(s) — be accurate, be honest, and remember that anything you say can and will be used against you
- Call a truck accident attorney for a free consultation
Why Hire a Truck Accident Lawyer with Experience in Chapel Hill?
Every case is different, but truck accident injury cases can be complicated, stressful and time-consuming — and if you’ve been injured, you’ll need time to recover.
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer, you’ll not only be represented by an attorney experienced helping truck accident victims in Chapel Hill and the Triangle, but you’ll also be supported by an entire staff dedicated to your success.
Your legal team will include a truck accident lawyer, case manager, paralegals and accident investigators who can handle all aspects of your claim or lawsuit.
If you’ve been involved in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, a Riddle & Brantley attorney can help you get the justice and compensation you need and deserve.
If you decide to hire us for your case, we can handle your entire claim or lawsuit from beginning to end, including:
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Accident investigation and reconstruction
- Evidence collection and preservation
- Coordinating with law enforcement
- Obtaining the police report
- Referring you to appropriate medical care
- Helping make affordable payment arrangements for medical bills
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Preparing you to make a statement to the insurance company
- Conducting depositions
- Court filings and legal briefs
- Setting up trusts or guardianships for long-term care
We’ve been representing truck accident victims in Chapel Hill and throughout the Triangle for more than three decades, and we’re proud of the settlements and judgements we’ve secured for our clients, including:
- $1.8 Million | Truck Accident — Our client was hit by a truck head-on when it crossed the center line, suffering serious injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg. Attorney Gene Riddle represented him, ultimately working out settlements with his employer’s workers’ compensation carrier and the insurance company for the at-fault vehicle for total compensation of $1,800,000.
- $1.25 Million | Truck Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith fought for justice for our client who was seriously hurt in a three-vehicle accident involving a truck. After helping ensure that the at-fault driver was convicted of related traffic charges, Riddle and Smith negotiated settlements with all three involved insurance carriers, for a total settlement of $1,250,000. We also created a Medicare Set Aside fund to ensure that the settlement would not negatively impact our client’s future Medicare benefits.
- $750,000 | Truck Accident — When our client was side-swiped by a tractor-trailer, his vehicle was destroyed and he suffered serious injury that ultimately prevented him from continuing to work. After filing suit, the insurance company for the at-fault driver agreed to negotiate and the claim was ultimately settled at mediation for $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Our record of five, six and seven-figure judgments and settlements isn’t the only measure of our success, however. We’re also proud of the words of our clients themselves:
Injured in a Truck Accident in Chapel Hill or Elsewhere in the Triangle?
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you may be looking for a Chapel Hill truck accident lawyer. A Riddle & Brantley injury attorney with experience in Chapel Hill may be able to help.
Since 1985, our attorneys have been helping clients throughout the Triangle and across North Carolina seek justice and compensation for injuries suffered as a result of others’ negligence.
We know the law in North Carolina and fight tirelessly for our clients.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a truck accident attorney experienced helping Chapel Hill clients, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Truck accidents can result in serious injuries and the consequences can be life-changing.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident involving a truck or tractor-trailer, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our legal team.
We’ll review your case and advise you on your legal options.
We would love to help if we can.