Charlotte Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Charlotte, North Carolina, you deserve justice. You may be entitled to compensation and searching for a Charlotte motorcycle accident lawyer to help with your claim or lawsuit.
The experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in the Charlotte area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
There are no upfront costs and absolutely no attorney fees unless we win your motorcycle accident case and you receive financial compensation.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. You may be entitled to compensation in your Charlotte motorcycle accident case, and our experienced injury attorneys would love to help you get justice.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
The Impact of Motorcycle Accidents
You’re probably already aware that Charlotte motorcycle accidents are very different from car crashes in one important way: a motorcyclist is much more likely to get seriously hurt or killed than someone in a car. Some reports estimate that motorcyclists are up to 26 times more likely to die in a crash and five times more likely to be injured than someone in an accident involving a car.
The effects of a motorcycle accident can be devastating.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Charlotte and greater North Carolina understand what you’re going through and we would love to help you and your loved ones get the justice you deserve if we can.
Long hospital stays and missed time from work can hurt your family’s finances. The effects of injuries can last a lifetime, and the emotional trauma can be burdensome, as well.
You may be wondering what you should do in the immediate aftermath of a Charlotte motorcycle accident. Taking the correct action in the days, weeks and months after the crash may improve your odds of recovering thorough compensation for your losses — as can hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer with experience in Charlotte.
Results for Victims of Motorcycle Accidents in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving North Carolina (including many clients in greater Charlotte), our motorcycle accident lawyers have secured many settlements and judgments on behalf of deserving victims, including:
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident & Traumatic Brain Injury — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice on behalf of our client, who was a passenger on a motorcycle when the defendant lost control and the motorcycle rolled multiple times. Our client suffered a traumatic brain injury among other serious injuries, and we were ultimately able to recover $1MM in total compensation through a negotiated settlement.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Our client was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle when he was hit by a vehicle that pulled out in front of him. The defendant was determined at-fault and was charged in the accident, after which we were able to negotiate a settlement of $1 million with the insurance company, representing the limits of the policy.
- $300,000 | Motorcycle Accident / T-Bone Accident — Our client was a motorcycle rider who was T-boned by pickup truck while pulling onto the highway. Riddle & Brantley fought for justice and ultimately recovered $300,000 in total compensation — the limits of the insurance policy in question.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Here are some important things to do after a motorcycle accident:
- Get medical attention if needed.
- Call law enforcement and make an official report.
- Don’t apologize to the other party even if you believe the accident was your fault.
- Don’t give a recorded statement to an insurance company until speaking with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving the Charlotte area.
- Take pictures of the accident if you are able, including the crash scene as well as any injuries and property damage.
- Get the names and numbers of all parties involved.
- Get names and numbers of any witnesses if able.
- Call a motorcycle accident attorney serving Charlotte and greater NC.
- If you have health insurance, file all medical bills with your plan. This will keep bill collectors from sending you into collections. The at-fault driver’s insurance company may not pay your medical bills until your case is settled.
- Keep all copies of your prescription and medical receipts. These are part of any incurred medical expenses that you should be compensated for.
- Keep all appointments with your health care provider and/or therapist. The total value of your claim could be affected by your collaboration with health care personnel.
- Complete a list of any history of past injuries for your health care provider. If you try to cover up any past injuries or problems this could cause a problem with your potential Charlotte motorcycle accident case.
A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Charlotte can assist with these and other aspects of your case, managing your injury claim or lawsuit from start to finish.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
The motorcycle injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can protect your interests.
Please call us at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a motorcycle lawyer serving Charlotte.
We are here to help the people of Charlotte, North Carolina and their loved ones. Our attorneys have more than 200 years in combined legal experience, and we’ve handled motorcycle accident cases in the greater Charlotte area for decades.
In addition to serving motorcycle accident injury victims in Charlotte, our motorcycle injury lawyers handle cases in greater North Carolina, including Davidson, Concord, Kannapolis, Mint Hill, Matthews, Gastonia, Indian Trail, Raleigh, and Fayetteville, to name a few.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your potential claim. Our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Charlotte can review your case, advise you on your best available legal options, and, if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for your right to justice.
For a FREE consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is absolutely no obligation and you won’t ever pay attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for those injured in motorcycle accidents in the Charlotte area, and we’d love to help however we can.