Clayton Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car accident in Clayton, North Carolina? You may be entitled to compensation and you may be searching for a Clayton car accident lawyer.
If so, please consider the North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley. We’ve been serving the entire state of North Carolina for decades and have experience helping injured clients in the Clayton area.
Because we work on a contingency basis, there is no upfront cost and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a NC injury lawyer serving car accident victims in Clayton.
The consultation is free and there is no obligation. Please call 1-800-525-7111 today or complete the fast and easy form below.
Justice Counts for Car Accident Victims in Clayton NC
Settled between our two primary offices in Raleigh and Goldsboro, Clayton is a small and growing town in North Carolina known for large employers like Caterpillar, Novo Nordisk and Grifols. Less than 18 miles to downtown Raleigh, Clayton is also a popular commuter town.
Located near busy I-40, US-70 and NC-42, car accidents in the Clayton area are unfortunately common. Of 2,411 car crashes in Clayton in 2018, 442 resulted in injury.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a Clayton-area car accident, please call our NC auto accident attorneys at 1-800-525-7111.
You deserve justice if your injures are the result of someone else’s negligence, and we would love to help you get the compensation you deserve if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case.
Our car accident lawyers have experience fighting for victims in greater Raleigh, including Clayton NC, and we work relentlessly on behalf of our deserving clients.
Many of our attorneys and staff live near Clayton in the greater Raleigh metropolitan area and we care for our clients as if they were family. Seeking justice for North Carolinians is personal to us.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies … I recommend this firm to anyone involved in an accident.”
Car Accident Injuries
A car crash can happen in seconds but the consequences can last a lifetime.
Our attorneys serving the Clayton NC area have experience helping clients who have suffered all types of injuries in motor vehicle accidents, including but not limited to:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cuts and scrapes
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries and concussions
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Nerve damage and numbness
- Organ damage and internal bleeding
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And many more…
When you’re injured in a car accident and someone else is at fault, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
A car accident lawyer with experience in Clayton, North Carolina can help. Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a Riddle & Brantley injury attorney today.
The consultation is free and if you decide to hire us to represent you there are absolutely no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s see how we can help. Justice Counts for ALL North Carolinians.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
Riddle & Brantley Results
We’re proud to serve our deserving clients and invite you to review just a few of the judgments and settlements we’ve won on their behalf. Please visit our case results page for more examples.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Attorney Donald Dunn represented our client who suffered extensive injuries as the result of a major, head-on collision. Our client suffered multiple broken bones, including fractures in the neck, leg and arms. Attorney Dunn won a $2.75 million award through arbitration, which was later followed by a $1 million declarative judgment against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $2,250,000 | Auto Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Gene Riddle negotiated a $2.25 million settlement on behalf of surviving family members after a truck crossed the center line and collided with the Plaintiff’s vehicle, instantly killing her and the other driver. Attorney Riddle knew the family personally and had notified defense counsel of his intent to file suit. The case was settled through extensive mediation. This was a tragic case in which we were honored to help obtain justice.
- $1,925,000 | Auto Accident & Pedestrian Accident — Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins represented our client who suffered terrible injuries after being hit by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. Our firm hired accident reconstructionists to assist in investigating the accident, and the case was later settled for $1.925 million.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
What can a car accident lawyer do for me?
In order to pursue a personal injury claim for a car accident in North Carolina, you aren’t required to hire a lawyer. However, an experienced car accident lawyer can help you get the most compensation for your injuries.
The aftermath of an auto accident can be stressful. A Riddle & Brantley car accident attorney serving clients in the Clayton area and greater North Carolina can manage your case from beginning to end so that you can focus on your recovery and regaining your quality of life.
A Riddle & Brantley car accident lawyer with experience in Clayton can help manage all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, including:
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Collecting important evidence, including photographs
- Helping connect you with appropriate medical providers
- Obtaining the accident report from law enforcement
- Assisting you in communications with law enforcement
- Preparing you for official statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Representing you in negotiations
- Representing you in mediation or arbitration proceedings
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Conducting depositions
- And much, much more…
We understand what you’re going through and you don’t have to do this alone.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer serving clients in Clayton and the metro Raleigh area.
We would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free, no-obligation case review.
As always, because we work on a contingency basis there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians injured in auto accidents.