Clayton Disability Lawyer
Are you unable to work due to a disability? You may be searching for a Clayton disability lawyer and the North Carolina disability attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our experienced disability lawyer have been serving North Carolina clients — including many in the Clayton NC area — for more than three decades. We know how to navigate the system and we fight tirelessly to get our clients the disability benefits they need and deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Clayton, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we successfully obtain Social Security disability benefits for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case for disability benefits.
We believe Justice Counts for North Carolinians with disabilities and we would love to help you get justice and benefits if we can.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability.”
For clients who speak Spanish, we even have bilingual interpreters on staff to assist.
Have you been denied disability benefits?
The unfortunate reality is that roughly 70 percent of initial claims for disability benefits are denied. Don’t be discouraged. There are many options for appealing a denial and a Riddle & Brantley disability lawyer with experience in Clayton NC can help.
If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied, here are some of the legal options we can pursue for appealing the decision:
- Reconsideration — At the reconsideration level, a different claims examiner will review your initial application.
- Hearing — If your claim is denied at the Reconsideration level (and most are), a disability attorney can request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ). At the hearing we can argue your case, cross-examine witnesses and highlight important medical records and other evidence.
- Appeals Council — If the ALJ denies your claim, we can appeal the decision to the Appeals Council. While the Appeals Council rarely overturns a decision, it often uncovers errors and will send a case back to the ALJ for further consideration.
- Federal Court — For claims that continue to be unjustly denied, we have the option of filing a lawsuit in federal court.
A disability lawyer helping clients in Clayton NC and greater Raleigh can assist with all aspects of your appeal.
For a FREE consultation with a disability attorney serving clients in Clayton and surrounding North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive Social Security disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your disability case.
Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist
Why choose Riddle & Brantley?
Not only have our disability lawyers been serving greater Raleigh, including Clayton, for decades, but our team is also led by a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist.
As a Specialist, attorney Scott Scurfield has been recognized by the NC State Bar for his experience and expertise handling disability cases for North Carolinians with disabilities.
“There are no guarantees when seeking disability benefits, but a Board-Certified Specialist knows the system and can help improve your chances of approval.”
-Scott Scurfield, Riddle & Brantley attorney and Board-Certified Specialist
Our Social Security disability attorneys have not only been serving the greater Clayton area for decades, but they are also supported by an entire staff of paralegals and case managers dedicated to our clients’ success.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent client service and we’re proud of the words our deserving clients use to describe their experience working with Riddle & Brantley:
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Clayton and greater Raleigh, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we successfully obtain Social Security disability benefits for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case.
“What can a disability lawyer with experience in Clayton do for me?”
Whether you’re applying for the first time or appealing a denial, a Social Security disability attorney at Riddle & Brantley can help navigate all aspects of your claim, including:
- Assisting you in filing your application with the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Helping obtain important medical records from your providers
- Collecting letters and evaluation forms from your doctors
- Filing a Request for Reconsideration
- Requesting a hearing with an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) if your claim is denied at the Reconsideration level
- Cross-examining witnesses at your hearing
- Highlighting important medical records and supporting documents to the ALJ
- Ensuring that you receive a non-biased second opinion from a qualified doctor
- Appealing your case to the Appeals Council if the ALJ denies your disability claim
- Filing a lawsuit in federal court if necessary to appeal for your benefits
- And much more…
The process of applying for disability benefits (or appealing a denial) can be complicated, time-consuming and complex. Currently, the average wait time is approaching two years.
A disability lawyer serving Clayton and greater Raleigh can help navigate the process and ensure your disability claim is as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability helping clients in Clayton, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you only pay attorney fees if we successfully obtain disability benefits for you.
“They treated my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your options for pursuing the benefits you need and deserve.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians with disabilities and we would love to help you get justice and benefits if we can.