Clemmons Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been hurt in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence? You may be searching for a Clemmons car accident lawyer, and the North Carolina auto accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our North Carolina injury lawyers have been serving car accident victims throughout the state, including many in the Clemmons area, for decades.
We know what you’re going through. The aftermath of a car accident can be tremendously stressful. There can be physical pain, emotional trauma and the burden of expensive medical bills.
You don’t have to do this alone.
An experienced car accident lawyer serving clients in Clemmons can help.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer helping clients in Clemmons, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and as always, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to talk with our legal team. Let’s see how we can help.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies … I recommend the firm to anyone involved in an accident.”
Justice for Clemmons NC
Clemmons is a growing village of more than 20,000 people just outside Winston-Salem. Clemmons lies beside busy I-40, US-158 and US-421 and unfortunately car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents are common.
Injuries resulted from 345 traffic accidents in Clemmons in 2018 according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT), and two of these accidents were fatal.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident and believe someone else is to blame, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
“We’ve been fighting for injured North Carolinians in greater Winston-Salem for decades and are proud to serve the people of Clemmons.”
For a FREE case review with a car accident lawyer helping clients in Clemmons NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are absolutely no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk. You don’t have to do this alone.
Our Results for Car Accident Injury Victims
We’re humbled by the words of our clients recommending our firm to injured North Carolinians, and we’re also proud of the settlements and judgments we’ve won in more than three decades of service. These include:
- $9.45 Million | Auto Accident, Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle fought for justice for surviving relatives of a family of four who were tragically killed in a crash with a tractor-trailer on a busy NC highway. We brought in accident investigators and even subpoenaed data from Google Maps in order to prove liability in the case. In separate negotiations with multiple insurance companies, we ultimately secured more than $9 million in compensation.
- $2.75 Million | Car Accident — Our client suffered multiple fractures to the neck, leg and arms in a head-on accident. Attorney Donald Dunn fought aggressively and obtained a $2.75 million award through arbitration proceedings. This award was followed by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment against one of the insurance companies.
- $1.9 Million | Auto Accident, Pedestrian Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and the late Gene Jenkins fought for justice for a woman who was walking across a parking lot when she was struck by a heavy cement truck and suffered serious injuries. We hired experts to reconstruct the accident and brought defense counsel to the mediation table, where we negotiated a $1.9 million settlement for the victim.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Clemmons or greater Winston-Salem, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a Riddle & Brantley auto accident injury attorney.
We will review your case and advise you on your best legal options.
Research shows that those who hire an attorney to represent them in their injury case on average receive more compensation than those who do not.
Don’t gamble with your potential compensation. Contact a car accident attorney serving Clemmons, North Carolina today.
What can a car accident lawyer serving Clemmons and North Carolina do for me?
Filing a claim or lawsuit for your motor vehicle accident injuries can be time-consuming, complicated and stressful. An attorney with Riddle & Brantley can guide you through the entire process, including:
- Accident investigation and reconstruction
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Collecting important accident evidence
- Obtaining the official police report
- Helping you file a claim with the insurance companies
- Preparing you for an official statement to the insurance companies
- Assisting you with a workers’ compensation claim if you’re injured on the job
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Conducting depositions
- Filing a lawsuit
- Mediation proceedings
- Arbitration proceedings
- Establishing trusts and/or guardianships for long-term care
- And much, much more
“I could not have won the case without the help from my team at Riddle & Brantley.”
Experienced Car Accident Attorneys Serving Clemmons and Greater Winston-Salem
We understand what you’re going through.
For a free, no-obligation consultation with a car accident lawyer serving clients in Clemmons and Winston-Salem, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s discuss your case. You may have a case for compensation, and if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice.
Justice Counts for injury victims in North Carolina and we’d love to help you if we can.