Clinton Truck Accident Lawyer
Located at the intersection of several North Carolina highways and US-421, Clinton is no stranger to trucks and tractor-trailers, and accidents are unfortunately common. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you may be seeking a Clinton truck accident lawyer to help with your claim or lawsuit.
The experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been handling cases in the Clinton NC area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving clients in Clinton NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. You may be entitled to compensation for your truck accident injuries, and you deserve justice.
We believe Justice Counts and we are committed to holding potentially negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
–Tyronnie T., Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims in NC
In more than three decades serving the people of greater Clinton and across North Carolina, our truck accident lawyers have secured many significant judgments and settlements on our deserving clients’ behalf (see disclaimer below).
Recent case results include:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — When multiple tractor-trailers were involved in a major accident on a busy highway outside Fayetteville, a family of four was tragically killed. Our attorneys investigated the case, proved liability and filed multiple lawsuits. In separate settlements we ultimately obtained compensation of more than $9 million for surviving loved ones.
- $1,250,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — A young woman was killed instantly when a speeding truck crossed the center line and hit her car head-on. We brought in outside experts to prove liability and advised defense counsel of our intent to file a lawsuit, drawing them to mediation. We ultimately secured $1.25 million in total compensation for surviving family members.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — Our client lost his left leg below the knee as a result of a terrible truck accident while on the job. We filed claims against both the truck insurance company and the workers’ compensation carrier, negotiating a total settlement of $1.8 million on the victim’s behalf.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
Of course, successful case results are just one measure of the work we do for our clients. We’re also proud of the way our clients describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff, including:
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
- “They always kept my best interests in mind.” -Robert Jones
If you’ve been injured in a Clinton truck accident, call our experienced truck accident lawyers for a FREE, no-obligation consultation at 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help you and your loved ones if we can.
We have work injury lawyers on staff who can assist with claims related to injuries suffered on the job, too. If your truck accident results in long-term disability, our disability attorneys are ready to assist, as well.
We understand what you’re going through and you don’t have to do this alone.
A Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer serving Clinton NC can handle all aspects of your claim or lawsuit from beginning to end, including:
- Organizing a thorough accident investigation
- Bringing in outside experts like reconstructionists and truck safety experts
- Referring you to trusted medical providers for care
- Obtaining the official accident report and disputing any errors or omissions
- Identifying and interviewing key witnesses
- Calculating damages
- Helping prepare you for statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company and/or defense counsel
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Conducting depositions
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Drafting and submitting legal briefs and other court documents
- Representing you in jury selection
- Arguing on your behalf at trial
- Setting up trusts for long-term care if necessary
- And much more…
Why Riddle & Brantley?
Our team of truck accident lawyers serving Clinton has nearly 200 years of combined legal experience. We know the law in North Carolina and know how to aggressively negotiate with insurance companies and hold them accountable.
Gene Riddle, managing partner at Riddle & Brantley, has been handling truck accident cases for decades — including in the greater Clinton area — and is recognized by such prestigious organizations as Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and The National Association of Distinguished Counsel (see disclaimer below).
“If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, don’t wait to contact an attorney. The longer you wait, the harder it may be to win your case.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
For a FREE and no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Clinton, North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.