Concord Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in the Concord area, you may be looking for a Concord truck accident lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley’s experienced truck accident attorneys have been serving clients in the Concord and Charlotte area for decades and we’d love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation (no obligation) with our legal team, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short online form.
There is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Truck and tractor-trailer accidents can be traumatic, and the injuries suffered can be life-changing — and even life-threatening.
Our North Carolina truck accident lawyers have experience handling all types of injury cases, including those involving injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBJ)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- And more…
In the most tragic cases, our North Carolina wrongful death attorneys can help fight for justice for surviving family members.
For a free consultation and case review with a truck accident attorney experienced helping Concord area clients, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Our motto is Justice Counts and we would love to help you if we can.
Justice for Concord
Our connection to the Concord area is personal. Gene Riddle, our founding partner, has close family ties to the greater Charlotte area.
“I have close family ties to the greater Charlotte area and we’re proud to fight for justice for truck accident victims in Concord.” -Gene Riddle
Concord is located just outside Charlotte, North Carolina’s largest city, and is surrounded by some of the state’s busiest — and most dangerous — interstates and highways. I-85, I-485, US-29 and US-601 all crisscross the area and truck accidents are unfortunately common.
The consequences of a truck accident can be severe. Tractor-trailers in particular are extremely dangerous. A combination of size, weight and speed can result in major crashes and terrible injuries.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in Concord or greater Charlotte, please call us at 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the online form if it’s more convenient.
Our North Carolina truck accident lawyers would be happy to review your case and advise on your legal options.
If you decide to hire us to represent you, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
While no case is the same and there are no certainties when it comes to potential settlements or verdicts, Riddle & Brantley is proud of the results we’ve obtained for North Carolinians injured in serious truck and tractor-trailer accidents, including:
- $5,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident / Wrongful Death — When a family of four was tragically killed in a terrible tractor-trailer accident, Riddle & Brantley attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon stepped in to represent surviving loved ones. We organized a thorough accident investigation, determined liability, and filed a lawsuit, ultimately negotiating a total settlement of $5.45 million with the parties involved. Separate litigation against another involved party is still pending.
- $2,000,000 | Truck Accident — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle represented the surviving sons of a woman who suffered horrible injuries as a result of an accident involving an 18-wheeler tractor-trailer. She later succumbed to her injuries. Riddle & Brantley hired experts to help establish liability and attorney Smith ultimately negotiated a $2,000,000 total settlement with defense counsel.
- $750,000 | Truck Accident — Our client was a passenger in a vehicle when it was hit by a tractor-trailer, totaling the family’s vehicle and resulting in serious injury. Applying pressure on the truck insurance company, we filed suit and entered mediation with defense counsel. Mediation ultimately concluded with a $750,000 settlement won on behalf of our client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
What Do Riddle & Brantley’s Clients Say?
We strive to provide our clients with not just the best possible legal representation, but also exceptional client service. We’re proud of the testimonials of our clients, and invite you to consider what they have to say about working with our attorneys:
“From step one to finish, they were 100% helpful.” -Anthony C.
“A great firm that will go to any length to help you and will fight hard for what you deserve.” -Melissa T.
“The compassion they have for the problems that you have and what you’re going through … is astronomical.” -C. Schaeffer
How We Can Help in Your Truck Accident Case
Truck accidents can be extremely complex. There is evidence to collect and preserve, witnesses to interview, and sometimes we even bring in expert reconstructionists to establish liability.
After a truck accident:
- Call 911
- Seek immediate medical attention for any injuries
- Do not admit fault
- Do not give a statement to any insurance company
- Talk with the law enforcement officer — be honest and accurate (remember, anything you say can and will be used against you)
- Talk with potential witnesses and get their contact information
- Call a truck accident lawyer with experience in Concord and North Carolina
Riddle & Brantley’s truck accident attorneys understand what you’re going through and can handle the entire accident claim or lawsuit from start to finish.
Our priority is making the entire legal process as straightforward and stress-free as possible for you — and securing the compensation you need to help recover and rebuild your life.
We say Justice Counts and we mean it. ALL North Carolinians are entitled to justice and equal protection under the law.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident as a result of someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice and may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with an experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyer.
We know the Concord area and fight tirelessly for our injured clients.
We would love to help you if we can.
The consequences of truck and tractor-trailer accidents can be devastating, but you don’t need to go through it alone.
Call Riddle & Brantley for a free consultation and case review. You can reach us directly at 1-800-525-7111 or by filling out the online form below.