Concord Work Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured at work, you may have a workers’ compensation claim — and you may be looking for a Concord work injury lawyer.
If that’s the case, you may want to consider a workers’ compensation lawyer at Riddle & Brantley.
For more than three decades, our attorneys have been fighting for justice for injured North Carolina workers. Together we have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, and we have two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law to assist with your case.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
There is no obligation, and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Since 1985, we’ve represented thousands of injured North Carolinians, including many in Concord and greater Charlotte.
Our connection to Concord is personal. Managing partner Gene Riddle’s father grew up in the area and his grandparents worked at Cannon Mills, a large textile manufacturer in nearby Kannapolis.
“We’re proud to fight for justice for clients in Concord, greater Charlotte, and all of North Carolina.” -Gene Riddle
In North Carolina, you’re not required to hire a work injury lawyer to pursue your workers’ comp claim. However, these cases can be complex, time-consuming and stressful.
A Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation attorney with experience in Concord can handle your case from beginning to end, so you can focus on what’s most important — your recovery and improving your quality of life after the accident.
Fighting for ALL North Carolina Workers
Work accidents can happen anytime to anyone. Our workers’ comp and wrongful death attorneys have experience representing clients in all occupations and industries, including:
- Construction workers
- Truck drivers
- Heavy equipment operators
- Law enforcement officers
- Paramedics, EMTs and other first responders
- Office workers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Utility workers
- Employees exposed to dangerous toxins
We’ve handled work injury cases involving all types of injuries, including but not limited to:
- Broken bones
- Cuts and contusions
- Back injuries
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Hand injuries
- Crush injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Respiratory illness
- Cancer caused by exposure to toxic chemicals and substances
- Wrongful death
- And more…
If you’ve been injured at work in Concord, greater Charlotte, or elsewhere in North Carolina, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
Contact Riddle & Brantley today for a FREE consultation. There is no obligation and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below for a free case review.
We respond to calls and emails after hours and on weekends. We have four offices throughout North Carolina and can even come to you if it’s more convenient.
The Riddle & Brantley Difference
You have a LOT of choices when it comes to finding the right lawyer to represent you in your work injury case. There are many factors to consider, and ultimately the decision is a personal one.
You may want to consider a Board-Certified Specialist, however.
A Board-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law is recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for his or her proficiency and experience in workers’ compensation law.
We have two workers’ comp Specialists at Riddle & Brantley and would love to see if we can help.
For a free consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
We’re also proud of the excellent service we provide to all our clients. When you work with a Riddle & Brantley work injury lawyer, you’re also supported by an entire staff of case managers, paralegals and investigators committed to your success.
“Knowing that they treat every client like you’re the only client is an awesome feeling.” -Melissa T.
What does a work injury lawyer actually do?
You’re not required to hire a lawyer to represent you when pursuing a work injury claim, however, it is recommended if you want to obtain the best possible outcome.
A workers’ compensation attorney with experience in Concord can manage all aspects of your work injury case, making sure that:
- You don’t accept an unfair settlement and that your rights are protected
- The insurance company and your employer receive the formal notice of your injury (Form 18)
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission receives your claim (Form 18)
- Your injury claim is complete and includes all injuries
- You don’t miss important deadlines and your claim is not barred by the statute of limitations
- You receive your weekly disability checks on time
- The weekly wage rate for your disability checks is calculated correctly
- The insurance company approves medical procedures, diagnostic tests and medications in a timely manner
- You get a second opinion from a doctor who is qualified and unbiased in your case
- You are not forced to return to work to a new position created to avoid paying disability payments
- And much more…
Work injury cases can be stressful. Why not let a workers’ compensation lawyer with experience in Concord and greater Charlotte handle your claim?
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Riddle & Brantley Results
All cases are different and there is no such thing as an “average” settlement or judgment in a workers’ compensation case. We fight tirelessly for justice for all our clients and are proud of the case results we’ve obtained for North Carolinians:
- $2,475,000 — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented a client who suffered disabling injury after falling from a platform while working as a welder at a construction site. After extensive mediations and post-mediation negotiation, we obtained a total settlement of $2.475 million for the victim and his family, and helped set up two trusts for long-term care.
- $1,800,000 — When a truck crossed the center line and hit him head-on, a truck driver suffered extensive injuries, including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Managing partner Gene Riddle fought for justice, ultimately working out settlements with both the workers’ compensation carrier and the insurance company for the at-fault driver, for total compensation of $1.8 million.
- $375,000 — Partner Christopher Brantley represented a client who suffered a serious back injury while moving heavy items working as a delivery driver. The claim was settled through mediation for total compensation of $375,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you been injured on the job in Concord or elsewhere in North Carolina?
If you’ve suffered injury while working, you may have a workers’ compensation claim and you may be entitled to compensation.
Our work injury lawyers have extensive experience helping clients in Concord and throughout North Carolina. Since 1985, we’ve represented thousands of injury victims and recovered millions in compensation.
We would love to help you seek justice if we can.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
We work on a contingency basis, which means there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today.