Concord Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Concord, North Carolina and believe another person or company is responsible, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
If you’re considering a Concord personal injury lawyer, Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
With nearly 200 years of collective legal experience, the personal injury, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death attorneys at Riddle & Brantley fight tirelessly for justice for all North Carolinians. We have experience fighting for the people of Concord and the Piedmont and would love to help.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the form below. There is no obligation, no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Seeking justice in Concord and all of North Carolina
Believe it or not, Concord is the 10th largest city in North Carolina, the county seat of Cabarrus County, and part of the Charlotte Metropolitan Area. With nearly 100,000 residents, Concord is growing fast: in 2015, the city was named the 16th fastest growing economy in the United States. Concord is home to some of North Carolina’s most popular tourist destinations, including the Charlotte Motor Speedway and the 1.4-million-square-foot shopping mall, Concord Mills.
Concord has a special place in founding partner, Gene Riddle’s heart. His father grew up in the area where his grandparents both worked in Cannon Mills, a large textile manufacturer located in nearby Kannapolis.
Given its close proximity to bustling Charlotte and some of North Carolina’s busiest interstates (I-85, I-485, I-77, and highways 601 and 29 all crisscross the area), Concord is also no stranger to accidents. In 2017 alone, 17 people were involved in fatal auto accidents in Concord.
“We’ve been serving clients in Concord and the surrounding area since 1985 and are committed to justice for all North Carolinians.” -Gene Riddle
We have experience with a wide range of accidents and injuries in the Concord area, including:
- Auto accidents (car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle)
- Animal attacks, including dog bites
- Premises liability (accidents that occur on another person or company’s property)
- Sexual assaults
- Wrongful death cases
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Defective medical device injuries
- Consumer product injuries
- And many, many more
Our attorneys also represent clients in mass tort cases, including 3M military earplugs lawsuits, Johnson & Johnson baby powder / talcum powder lawsuits, Roundup herbicide lawsuits, Valsartan lawsuits and more.
Why a personal injury lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in Concord due to someone else’s negligence, filing a claim or lawsuit can be complicated, time-consuming, and stressful.
A personal injury lawyer with experience in Concord and the Piedmont can handle the entire process, saving you time and stress, and helping you focus on your recovery.
Here are just a few of the many tasks an experienced injury attorney can help with:
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Investigating the accident site
- Expert accident reconstruction
- Communicating with law enforcement
- Obtaining an official accident report
- Preparing you for written and recorded statements
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Representing you in mediation or arbitration
- Preparing and filing a lawsuit
- Preparing and filing court documents
- Representing you at trial
- Setting up trusts for long-term care
- And much, much more
A lawyer can even help connect you with appropriate medical care and make medical bill payment arrangements to help make your recovery easier.
If you’ve been injured in Concord NC, contact Riddle & Brantley for a FREE case review. Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below for a free consultation.
When you work with Riddle & Brantley, not only will you be represented by an experienced North Carolina personal injury attorney, but you will also be backed by an entire staff of investigators, case managers and paralegals dedicated to your success.
What to look for in a personal injury lawyer
Choosing the right attorney for your case is an important decision. While there are many factors to consider, you’ll probably want an attorney experienced representing clients with injuries similar to yours, and one familiar with Concord and the surrounding area.
You should also consider a potential attorney or law firm’s case results.
Here are just a few of the recent settlements and judgments won by Riddle & Brantley on behalf of our clients:
- Constitutional Rights Violation | $5 million — Attorney Gene Riddle represented victims who were sexually assaulted by a sheriff’s deputy while imprisoned. Riddle took the case to federal court and obtained a judgment of $1.5 million in actual damages and an additional $3.5 million in punitive damages.
- Auto Accident & Wrongful Death | $2.25 million — When a speeding truck crossed the center line, the resulting accident instantly killed another driver, and the victim’s mother turned to Riddle & Brantley. Attorney Gene Riddle immediately organized an extensive accident investigation, prepared a complaint and advised the defense attorney that he intended to file a lawsuit. Soon afterward the case went to mediation where Riddle obtained a settlement of $2,250,000.
- Motorcycle Accident | $1 million — When a driver made an illegal turn and hit our client on a motorcycle, he was thrown 15 feet and suffered serious injuries requiring multiple surgeries. Attorney Gene Riddle obtained a settlement of $1,000,000 which was the limit of the at-fault party’s insurance policy.
- Dog Bite | $1 million — When a 74-year-old woman was attacked by three dogs in her own yard, Riddle & Brantley attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith stepped in to represent her. After filing a lawsuit in Wayne County Superior Court and completing a full evidentiary hearing, the judge issued a $1,000,000 judgment against the defendants. This judgment remains uncollected as the defendants had no insurance and no assets. However, Riddle promised to take the case all the way to judgment regardless of the high probability of no collection because of the seriousness of the offense. Riddle also helped the victim prosecute the case in criminal court where the defendants pled guilty to a criminal charge. One of the defendants chose to accept a short stay in the jail.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
These are just a few of the many recent settlements and judgments won by Riddle & Brantley on behalf of our clients. To learn more, please visit our Riddle & Brantley case results page.
Have you been injured in Concord?
If you’ve suffered injury due to another person or company’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
Our personal injury lawyers have experience representing clients in Concord and throughout the Piedmont and may be able to help.
Justice Counts is our motto and we understand what it means to pursue it.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below. There is no obligation, no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you get financial compensation.
Please contact us today. We would love to help.