Cornelius Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car accident in Cornelius? You may be looking for a Cornelius car accident lawyer and the North Carolina injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
For more than three decades, we’ve helped North Carolinians injured in car accidents — including many in the Cornelius area and greater Charlotte — get justice for their injuries.
We understand how difficult the aftermath of a car wreck can be. There can be physical pain and impairments, emotional distress, and the burden associated with expensive medical bills.
We would love to help you and your loved ones if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a car accident lawyer serving clients in Cornelius NC.
The consultation is free and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case and see how we can help.
“They fought hard for me and were always caring and helpful.”
-Clyde A. Mann
Cornelius Car Accident Injuries
Cornelius, North Carolina is a large and growing suburban community of roughly 30,000 people situated on Lake Norman just 20 miles north of Charlotte. The busy I-77 interstate runs north-south through Cornelius and traffic can be heavy.
Unfortunately, a growing population and busy roads mean that car accidents in Cornelius and the surrounding area are common.
In 2018, 297 motor vehicle crashes in Cornelius NC resulted in injury, two of which were fatal.
These accidents can result in multiple types of injury, including but not limited to:
- Scrapes, cuts and abrasions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries and concussions
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Amputations (loss of limbs)
- Nerve damage and numbness
- Emotional trauma like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Wrongful death
- And more…
Our North Carolina car accident lawyers have experience handling cases involving all of these types of injuries, and we’ve served clients in Cornelius and greater Charlotte for over three decades. Many of our attorneys and staff — including managing partner Gene Riddle — have close family ties to the area.
Serving injured residents in Cornelius and the Charlotte area is personal to us.
For a FREE consultation with an injury attorney serving car accident victims in Cornelius, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy online form.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win you compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
We often respond to calls and emails after hours and we have Spanish-speaking interpreters on staff to assist.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
Contributory Negligence in North Carolina
North Carolina is one of only a few states where the rule of “contributory negligence” applies. This means that if you are even just partially responsible for the accident, your personal injury claim can be determined invalid.
The contributory negligence law can make car accident injury claims even more complicated. If you’ve been in an accident, consult with a car accident lawyer familiar with Cornelius in order to evaluate your legal options.
Riddle & Brantley attorneys know the law in North Carolina and are experienced handling all manner of car, truck and other motor vehicle accident injury cases throughout the state.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a car accident attorney experienced helping clients in the Cornelius NC area.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident and someone else’s negligence is responsible, you deserve justice and you may be entitled to compensation.
Results for Car Accident Victims in North Carolina
We’ve handled thousands of car accident claims and lawsuits throughout North Carolina, and we’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our deserving clients.
These case results include:
- $9.45 Million | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — When a family of four was killed in a tragic crash involving a tractor-trailer on a busy NC interstate, Riddle & Brantley fought for justice. Led by attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle, we oversaw a comprehensive accident investigation and reconstruction and even subpoenaed data from Google Maps to support our case. Through extensive negotiations, we ultimately secured more than $9 million in total compensation for the victims’ surviving family members.
- $2.75 Million | Car Accident — Attorney Donald Dunn secured $2,750,000 in compensation through arbitration proceedings after our client was severely injured in a head-on motor vehicle accident. Our client suffered multiple fractures in the neck, arms and legs. Following successful arbitration, an additional $1 million declarative judgment was made against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $840,000 | Auto Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice for the surviving loved ones of a 16-year-old driver who was killed by a truck that allegedly failed to stop at a red light. After liability was contested, attorney Riddle brought in accident reconstructionists to conduct a thorough investigation and determine liability, and the case was successfully settled for $840,000.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Looking for a Cornelius car accident lawyer?
If you’re searching for a Cornelius car accident attorney, you may want to consider the North Carolina injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
We believe Justice Counts and we fight tirelessly for car accident injury victims across the state.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy online form.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win you compensation.
Let’s discuss your case. Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a car accident attorney handling cases in Cornelius and greater Charlotte.