Cornelius Personal Injury Lawyer
You may be entitled to compensation if you’ve been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence. If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Cornelius or greater Charlotte, you might be searching for a Cornelius personal injury lawyer to help with your claim or lawsuit.
The experienced personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been helping clients in the Cornelius area for decades and we would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Cornelius NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
There is never any obligation and we only get paid if we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your Cornelius injury claim. You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Experience in All Types of Injury Cases
In more than three decades serving the people of Cornelius and greater Charlotte, our personal injury lawyers have handled all types of accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Lyft and Uber accidents
- School bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Premises liability accidents
- Sexual assaults
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Dangerous consumer product injuries
- Defective medical device injuries
- Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
- Cancer and disease due to exposure to dangerous substances
- Wrongful death
- And many more…
In addition to these injury cases, our personal injury lawyers also handle many types of class action and mass tort cases, including Zantac cancer claims, AFFF cancer claims, Johnson & Johnson talcum powder cancer claims, defective 3M military earplugs and hearing loss claims, and more…
In cases in which injuries are suffered while on the job, our workers’ compensation lawyers can help with those claims. When injuries lead to long-term disability, our disability lawyers can help with those claims and appeals, as well.
When others’ negligence results in death, our wrongful death attorneys can help loved ones seek justice for their loss.
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Cornelius NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
If for any reason we’re unable to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with a resource that can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your accident injury claim. Our personal injury lawyers know the law in North Carolina, are familiar with Cornelius, and are ready to help however they can.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
–Tyronnie T., Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Injury Victims in North Carolina
Since 1985, our personal injury lawyer serving Cornelius have handled thousands of injury cases on behalf of injured North Carolinians. In that time, we’ve secured many significant judgments and settlements for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Crash & Wrongful Death — A family of four was killed instantly in a tragic highway accident involving several tractor-trailers. Riddle & Brantley fought for justice, organizing a comprehensive crash scene investigation and even subpoenaing traffic data from Google Maps in order to prove liability. We filed multiple lawsuits and in separate settlements recovered more than $9 million in compensation for surviving family members.
- $3,000,000 | Nursing Home Negligence — Our client contracted Hepatitis B after nursing home staff mishandled medical equipment and later died as a result of the disease. We filed a lawsuit on behalf of surviving family members and won a $3 million judgment in Wayne County Superior Court.
- $1,8000,000 | Truck Accident — Our client suffered serious injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee when he was hit head-on by a truck while driving another truck on the job. Attorney Gene Riddle represented the injured victim, eventually working out settlements with both the workers’ comp carrier and the truck insurance company, totaling $1.8 million in compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer handling cases in Cornelius, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Don’t wait — the longer you wait to contact us, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Our personal injury lawyers are familiar with Cornelius and are ready to help however they can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with an experienced NC personal injury lawyer serving Cornelius. We will review your claim, advise you on your legal options, and, if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly on your behalf for the compensation you deserve.
Our connection to Cornelius is personal. Many of our attorneys and staff, including managing partner Gene Riddle, have close ties to the greater Charlotte area.
In addition to handling injury claims in Cornelius NC, our injury attorneys also represent clients throughout greater Charlotte, including Davidson, Huntersville, Gastonia, Concord, Kannapolis, Matthews, Mint Hill, and Indian Trail.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and video conference. There is no in-person meeting required to get started, though we can come directly to you if you prefer and it’s more convenient.
Bilingual translators are available for the convenience of our Spanish-speaking clients.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer handling cases in Cornelius.
We believe Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you however we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.