Cornelius Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in Cornelius NC? If you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice and may be entitled to financial compensation. The North Carolina truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have experience helping clients in Cornelius and greater Charlotte and may be able to help.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer who knows the Cornelius area, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
Our truck and tractor-trailer accident attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and fight tirelessly for justice for injured North Carolinians.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk. We would love to help you get justice if we can.
“We have personal ties to Mecklenberg County and are proud to serve accident victims in Cornelius.” -Gene Riddle
Justice for Cornelius Truck Accident Victims
Located near Charlotte, North Carolina’s largest city, Cornelius lies along Lake Norman and is cut in half by I-77. As one of the busiest highways in the state, I-77 is heavily trafficked by large trucks and tractor-trailers and truck accidents in the area are unfortunately common.
If you’ve been injured in a Cornelius-area truck accident, we understand how difficult this time can be for you and your loved ones.
For a FREE case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a truck accident attorney at Riddle & Brantley.
The physical and emotional injuries resulting from a truck accident can be life-changing. You may have expensive medical bills and even be forced to miss work due to your injuries.
A truck accident lawyer with experience in Cornelius and greater Charlotte can help navigate all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit.
A Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer can:
- Organize a thorough accident investigation
- Identify and interview potential witnesses
- Collect and preserve important evidence
- Obtain the official police report
- Coordinate with law enforcement and other authorities
- Prepare you for statements to the insurance company
- Calculate damages
- Connect you with appropriate medical care
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Negotiate with defense counsel
- Conduct depositions
- Prepare and file important court documents
- Prepare a lawsuit
- File a lawsuit
- Argue your case at trial
- Represent you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- And much, much more…
At Riddle & Brantley, our #1 priority is to make the entire claim or lawsuit as stress-free as possible for you, so you can focus on your recovery and regaining your quality of life.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in the Cornelius area, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation.
Because we work on a contingency basis, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a truck accident lawyer with experience in Cornelius and greater Charlotte today.
Justice for Truck Accident Victims in North Carolina
Riddle & Brantley has been fighting for truck accident victims in North Carolina since 1985, and we’re proud to have obtained many significant settlements and judgments, including:
- $5,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — A family of four was killed in a tragic highway crash involving a tractor-trailer, and attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon stepped in to help. After organizing a comprehensive accident investigation, we filed suit and engaged in several mediations with defense counsel, ultimately securing $5.45 million in total compensation for surviving family members. Litigation against another involved company is still pending.
- $1,250,000 | Truck Accident — When a 75-year-old woman suffered serious injuries after being involved in a 3-truck crash, attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith fought for justice, engaging in negotiations with three separate insurance companies and ultimately securing more than $1 million in total compensation.
- $750,000 | Truck Accident — When our client’s pre-existing back injury was re-aggravated in a crash involving a tractor-trailer, he was forced to retire early. Managing partner Gene Riddle filed suit and ultimately settled with the insurance company for total compensation of $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Riddle & Brantley attorneys have won many five, six and even seven-figure truck accident settlements and judgments, but we are also especially proud of the testimonials provided by our valued clients, including Cindy K., who turned to Riddle & Brantley for justice after her niece was tragically killed in a truck accident:
Have you been injured in a truck accident in Cornelius or elsewhere in North Carolina?
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Cornelius or greater Charlotte, you may be searching for a Cornelius truck accident lawyer.
The injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. For more than three decades we’ve been helping injured victims across North Carolina, including many in the Cornelius area.
In a truck accident, your life can change in a second.
However, if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Our compassionate attorneys and staff understand how difficult this time can be, and we aim to do everything possible to make the entire claim process as stress-free and convenient as possible for our clients.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer experienced in helping clients in the Cornelius area, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also fill out the fast and easy form below if you prefer.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation and case review.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We say “Justice Counts” and we mean it. If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, we would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.