Cornelius Work Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured while on the job, you may have a workers’ compensation claim, and you maybe in need of a work injury lawyer with experience in Cornelius NC.
The work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have experience fighting for clients in Cornelius and the greater Charlotte area and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review.
“We are committed to justice for all North Carolinians and are proud to fight for the people of Cornelius.” -Gene Riddle
What is a Bar-Certified Workers’ Comp Specialist?
Riddle & Brantley law firm has two Bar-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law ready to advise you on your case.
The Specialists are recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for their experience in practicing workers’ comp law.
We are familiar with Cornelius and greater Charlotte, know the law in North Carolina and fight tirelessly for our clients.
If you’ve been injured in a workplace accident, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist with experience helping injured workers in Cornelius NC.
What to Know About Work Injury Claims in North Carolina
Every case is different, but if you’ve been injured in a workplace accident in North Carolina, remember:
- In most cases, employers must carry workers’ compensation insurance, and if you are injured at work you are probably entitled to workers’ comp benefits.
- North Carolina is a no-fault state for workers’ compensation, which means that with few exceptions, it does not matter if you contributed to the cause of the accident. If you are injured while on the job, or even on your employer’s property, you probably have a valid claim for workers’ compensation.
- Workers’ compensation benefits can be used for many things, including paying medical bills, making up for lost wages, and helping you recover the quality of life you and your loved ones lost in the accident.
Remember, if you’re looking for a work injury lawyer with experience in the Cornelius area, we would love to talk with you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation.
There is no obligation, and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
We will listen to you and advise you on the legal options available in your case.
To speak with a Bar-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the online form.
Results for Injured Workers in North Carolina
Our work injury lawyers have been serving injured workers in North Carolina for decades, and we’re proud of the settlements and judgments we’ve won on their behalf, including:
- $2.475 Million | Workers’ Compensation — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith worked tirelessly on one of the most complex cases Riddle & Brantley has ever handled, representing an injured worker who fell from a platform while on the job and suffered a disabling head injury. After forming two trusts and a guardianship for the victim and his family, we successfully negotiated a $2.475 million settlement through several mediations and post-mediation negotiations.
- $1.8 Million | Workers’ Compensation & Truck Accident — When our client was hit-head on in a truck accident while on the job, he suffered severe injuries including the eventual loss of his leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice and ultimately negotiated multiple settlements with insurance carriers totaling $1,800,000.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation — When a cell tower worker suffered serious injury due to a falling tree while on the job, attorney Christopher Brantley, a Bar-Certified Workers’ Comp Specialist, fought for justice. We organized the creation of an extensive life care plan and calculated damages, and ultimately negotiated a total settlement of $829,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
We’re proud of the reputation we’ve established with injured clients throughout North Carolina and invite you to review our client testimonials, including:
- “I will always be thankful because this settlement changed me and my family’s lives. Thank you for a job very professionally done.” -Linda B.
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” -R. Colley
- “I am very pleased and satisfied with the way everything went.” -Clyde A. Mann
What to Do If You’ve Been Injured on the Job in North Carolina
In North Carolina, most employers are required to have workers’ compensation insurance for their employees in the event they are injured on the job.
You may be entitled to workers’ compensation regardless of whether who is to blame for the accident, as North Carolina is a no-fault state when it comes to workers’ comp.
If you’ve been injured on the job in Cornelius or elsewhere in North Carolina, contact an experienced work injury lawyer for help.
For a FREE consultation with a Bar-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy online form.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s see if we can help.
We would love to help you fight for justice and compensation if we can.
Injured at Work in Cornelius NC or Greater Charlotte?
If you’ve suffered injury in a workplace accident in Cornelius or elsewhere in NC, you deserve a workers’ comp attorney who will fight tirelessly for you.
Our compassionate attorneys and staff understand what you’re going for, and we are committed to seeking justice for injured workers.
For a FREE case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today.