Elizabeth City Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured due to someone else’s negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation and you may be searching for an Elizabeth City personal injury lawyer to help with your claim or lawsuit.
The personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in the Elizabeth City area for decades and we are ready to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Elizabeth City NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury claim in the Elizabeth City area.
We believe Justice Counts and we’re committed to seeking justice and compensation for those injured due to others’ negligence.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Injured North Carolinians
In more than 30 years serving injured victims across the state, our personal injury lawyers handling claims in Elizabeth City have secured many significant settlements and judgments on behalf of our clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Disabling Head Injury — Our client suffered a disabling head injury after falling from a platform while working as a welder. We set up a guardianship and two trusts to ensure his long-term care and were able to negotiate more than $2.4 million in total compensation from the workers’ comp insurance company.
- $9,450,000| Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — We fought for justice on behalf of surviving loved ones when a family of four was killed in a terrible truck accident on a North Carolina highway. We led a comprehensive investigation, proved liability and filed multiple lawsuits, after which we were able to negotiate more than $9 million in total compensation.
- $750,000 | Car Accident — Riddle & Brantley attorneys fought for justice when our client was injured in a terrible car crash while on the job. We promptly filed a lawsuit and investigated the accident, after which we were able to negotiate a $750,000 settlement through mediation with the insurance company.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“What can a personal injury lawyer serving Elizabeth City do for me?”
Injury cases can be complex and complicated. When you’re injured due to someone else’s negligence, you’ll want an experienced personal injury lawyer handling claims in Elizabeth City on your side to investigate the accident, prove liability, and ultimately hold the negligent party and insurance companies accountable.
When you hire an injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley, we can handle all aspects of your claim or lawsuit, including:
- Organizing a thorough accident investigation
- Collecting and preserving important evidence
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Hiring expert witnesses like accident reconstructionists to help prove liability
- Negotiating with the insurance company and/or defense counsel
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Obtaining the official accident report from law enforcement
- Referring you to trusted medical providers for treatment
- Helping you submit a workers’ comp claim when necessary
- Filing a lawsuit when necessary
- Conducting depositions
- Filing important legal briefs and court documents
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Representing you in jury selection
- Arguing your case in front of a judge and/or jury
- Helping set up trusts and guardianships for long-term care
- And much, much more…
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Elizabeth City NC and eastern North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
A personal injury lawyer serving Elizabeth City will evaluate your claim, advise you on your best legal options, and if you decide to hire us, fight aggressively on your behalf to hold the negligent party and insurance companies accountable.
In cases resulting in long-term disability, our disability attorneys can help you file claims and appeal denials with the Social Security Administration. When you’re injured while on the job, our workers’ comp attorneys can help with those claims, as well.
Our team is led by award-winning personal injury lawyer Gene Riddle, who is deeply familiar with the Elizabeth City area and has been serving clients in eastern North Carolina since 1985.
Gene has been recognized by such organizations as Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and Super Lawyers. He maintains a prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and has been honored with the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with an experienced injury attorney serving Elizabeth City about your case.
Justice Counts for those who have been injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve if we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.