Elizabeth City Truck Accident Lawyer
A truck accident can happen in seconds but the consequences can last a lifetime, leaving survivors with serious injuries, expensive medical bills, lost wages and even long-term disability. If you’ve been injured in an Elizabeth City NC-area truck accident, you may be seeking an Elizabeth City truck accident lawyer for help with a claim or lawsuit.
The experienced truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving injury victims in the Elizabeth City NC area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Elizabeth City, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Free consultations are available with no in-person visit required. In addition to serving accident victims in Elizabeth City, we also handle all kinds of cases throughout eastern North Carolina, including Jacksonville, Havelock, New Bern, and Wilmington, to name a few.
Truck Accident Injury Cases We Can Help With
Trucks and tractor-trailers are heavy, travel at high rates of speed, and can take significant distances to slow down and come to a stop. The damage caused by trucks can be extremely serious and injuries can be life-threatening.
In more than three decades serving North Carolinians injured in truck accidents (including many in the Elizabeth City NC area), we’ve handled cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Fractures (broken bones)
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Arm and leg injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
- Emotional injury like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- And many more…
In the most heartbreaking situations, our wrongful death lawyers are available to fight for justice for surviving families. In accidents resulting in long-term disability, our Social Security disability lawyers can help pursue those claims. Our workers’ comp attorneys can handle your claim for workers’ compensation for injuries suffered while on the job, as well.
We’ve secured many five, six and even seven-figure judgments and settlements in these cases, including these recent wins on behalf of truck accident victims and their loved ones:
- $9,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — A NC family of four was killed in a heartbreaking accident on a busy North Carolina highway. We investigated the accident and determined several parties were liable and we filed multiple lawsuits. Ultimately we were able to negotiate over $9 million in compensation for the surviving family members through extensive mediations. Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle handled the matter.
- $1,900,000 | Truck Accident & Pedestrian Accident — Our client was hit by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot and suffered extensive injuries. We investigated the accident, proved liability and prepared a lawsuit. Defense counsel agreed to mediation and we were able to recover $1.9 million in total compensation for our injured client.
- $2,000,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Our clients’ mother was killed due to injuries sustained in a terrible accident involving an 18-wheeler. We hired outside experts to prove liability and were able to negotiate a $2 million settlement through mediation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
“What can a truck accident lawyer serving Elizabeth City do for me?”
Car accident cases can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful.
You don’t have to do this alone. Our experienced truck accident attorneys serving Elizabeth City NC can help with all aspects of your claim or lawsuit so you can focus on your recovery and regaining your quality of life.
We can handle your case from beginning to end, including:
- Organizing a crash scene investigation
- Hiring expert witnesses include accident reconstructionists
- Calculating damages
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Negotiating with the insurance company and/or defense counsel
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company and/or law enforcement officials
- Referring you to trusted medical providers for care
- Collecting and preserving evidence
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Conducting depositions
- Filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Participating in jury selection
- Representing you in court and at trial
- Negotiating in arbitration and/or mediation proceedings
- And much, much more…
If you’ve been injured in an Elizabeth City truck accident, don’t wait. Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
To speak with an award-winning car accident injury lawyer serving Elizabeth City NC today, please call 1-800-525-7111 (see disclaimer below).
Our team is led by NC injury lawyer Gene Riddle, who has been serving those injured due to others’ negligence in North Carolina since 1985.
Gene has been recognized by many prestigious organizations, including Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel and Super Lawyers (see disclaimer below).
He also maintains a top-level AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell in recognition of his experience and expertise practicing personal injury law (see disclaimer below).
“The longer you wait to contact a truck accident lawyer, the harder it may be to win your case.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
We understand what you’re going through and we would love to help you seek justice and compensation for your injuries if we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.