Elizabeth City Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in a workplace accident? If you’ve been injured while on the job, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation and you may be searching for an Elizabeth City work injury lawyer.
The experienced North Carolina work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving the Elizabeth City area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation concerning your workers’ compensation claim, call our work injury lawyers serving Elizabeth City at 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and the case review is free. We will evaluate your claim, advise you on your best legal options, and if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for your right to justice and workers’ comp benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced work injury lawyer handling cases in Elizabeth City review your claim.
Justice Counts for those injured while on the job in Elizabeth City and we’re ready to help however we can.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with … workers’ comp.”
–B. Fields, Riddle & Brantley client
“Do I qualify for workers’ compensation?”
In North Carolina, most (though not all) employers with three or more full-time employees must carry workers’ compensation insurance.
Workers’ compensation benefits are designed to help injured workers cope with the loss of income, expensive medical bills, and other expenses in the aftermath of a workplace accident injury.
Types of Work Accident Cases Our Attorneys Can Handle
In more than three decades serving the people of North Carolina (including many in the Elizabeth City area), our work injury lawyers have handled cases involving all types of work injuries and accidents, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Crush injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Slip and fall accidents
- Disease resulting from exposure to dangerous substances
- Cancer resulting from exposure to asbestos
- And many more…
Our work injury lawyers serve all types of workers in Elizabeth City and eastern North Carolina, and we’re ready to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Elizabeth City NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation with an experienced workers’ comp lawyer serving Elizabeth City.
“I was more than happy with the outcome of the workers’ compensation case that was settled and won on my behalf.”
–Linda M., Riddle & Brantley client
In cases in which a work injury results in long-term disability, our disability attorneys can assist with those claims and appeals, as well.
Results for Injured North Carolina Workers
Our work injury lawyers serving Elizabeth City have more than 200 years of combined legal experience and have secured many significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of our deserving clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Comp & Traumatic Brain Injury — Our client suffered a traumatic and disabling brain injury when he fell from a platform while on the job. Our attorneys negotiated more than $2.4 million in total compensation for the injured victim and also helped set up two trusts and a guardianship to ensure his long-term care.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented an injured worker who suffered the loss of his left leg below the knee after being involved in a major truck accident while on the job. Attorney Riddle negotiated settlements with the workers’ comp carrier and the truck insurance company, totaling $1.8 million.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Comp & Severe Head Injury — Our client was struck by a falling tree while scouting cell tower locations on the job. Attorney Chris Brantley took the case and was able to negotiate $829,000 in total compensation after obtaining a comprehensive life care plan.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with an experienced work injury lawyer handling claims in Elizabeth City and eastern NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
You don’t have to go through this alone. Workers’ compensation claims can be complex and insurance companies will often go to extreme lengths to avoid paying you the compensation you need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Our work injury law team is led by attorneys Chris Brantley and Adam Smith. Both Chris and Adam are Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation, which means they’ve been recognized by the NC State Bar for their experience and expertise handling these types of cases.
We have the experience necessary to hold insurance companies and employers accountable and we would love to help you however we can.
Justice Counts for those injured while on the job. If you’ve been hurt in a workplace accident in Elizabeth City, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced work injury lawyer.