Elizabeth Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in a workplace accident in the Elizabeth NC area or surrounding North Carolina? You may be looking for an Elizabeth work injury lawyer and the experienced NC workers’ comp attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can help.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Elizabeth and surrounding North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We offer free, no-obligation consultations by phone, email, text and even video conference, and can even come to you if it’s more convenient. We have Spanish-speaking interpreters for your convenience, as well.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to set up a free consultation with a work injury lawyer serving the Elizabeth NC area today.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we get you the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
Why hire a workers’ comp attorney?
You may not think you need a work injury lawyer for your Elizabeth NC-area claim. However, an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer can help you get the benefits you need.
These cases can be complex, and the workers’ comp insurance carrier will often do anything it can to avoid paying your claim. In some cases, employers will attempt to avoid paying disability benefits by creating a new position.
You don’t have to go through this alone. We know the law in North Carolina and are experienced helping our deserving clients get the workers’ compensation benefits they’re entitled to.
Our attorneys, paralegals and case managers can handle all aspects of your work injury claim in Elizabeth or eastern NC, including:
- Making sure that your claim is filed with your employer and the workers’ comp insurance company
- Helping you submit Form 18 (notice of your workplace accident and injury) to the NC Industrial Commission (NCIC)
- Making sure that you don’t accept a lowball offer from the workers’ compensation insurance carrier
- Ensuring that all of your injuries are included in your claim notice
- Getting you a second opinion from an unbiased, qualified doctor
- Making sure that all necessary lab tests, medications and procedures are approved in a timely manner by the insurance company
- Making sure that your workers’ comp and disability benefits are calculated correctly
- Ensuring that you don’t miss critical deadlines including the statute of limitations
- Holding your employer accountable and making sure you don’t simply accept a new position created by them solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- And more…
To speak with a Board-Certified Workers’ Comp lawyer serving Elizabeth NC today, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t ever pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
Our work injury lawyers have been helping injured North Carolina workers in the Elizabeth NC area for decades and we would love to help you if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and see why our clients use words like these to describe their experience working with the attorneys and staff at Riddle & Brantley.
Results for Injured North Carolina Workers
Since 1985, we’ve helped hundreds of NC workers get the workers’ comp benefits they need and deserve, and we’re proud of our record securing significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Comp / Severe Head Injury — When an NC worker was critically injured in a fall from a platform while on the job, attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith took the case. We set up two trusts and a guardianship to ensure our client’s long-term care, and ultimately negotiated a total settlement of $2.475 million.
- $1,800,000 | Work Injury / Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented our client who was injured seriously in a head-on accident while driving a truck for work. He suffered extensive injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Securing settlements with both the truck insurance company and the workers’ comp carrier, attorney Riddle ultimately obtained nearly $2 million in total compensation for the injured worker.
- $700,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Back Injury — When an emergency services worker suffered a compensable back injury while on the job, Riddle & Brantley stepped in to secure justice. After six years of payments, we ultimately negotiated a total settlement of $700,000 for the injured worker, entitling our client to lifetime payments plus medical expenses.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with a North Carolina work injury lawyer serving Elizabeth and eastern NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We will review your claim, advise you on your best legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for your right to justice and compensation.
We believe Justice Counts for victims of workplace accidents in North Carolina and our work injury lawyers with experience in Elizabeth would love to help however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.