Fayetteville Car Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a Fayetteville-area auto accident, the experienced Fayetteville car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley can help.
You may be entitled to significant compensation for injuries suffered in a Fayetteville car accident — and Justice Counts.
For a FREE consultation with a Fayetteville NC car accident lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Our auto accident attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience representing accident victims in North Carolina, including in Fayetteville and nearby Raleigh, Goldsboro, Sanford, and Fuquay-Varina.We help clients involved in the following types of motor vehicle accidents:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Accidents involving utility trucks
- Accidents involving wrongful death
- And many more…
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free consultation with a Fayetteville car accident attorney committed to justice for those in Fayetteville NC.
“We’ve been fighting for justice for the people of Fayetteville for more than three decades.”
-Gene Riddle, attorney and managing partner, Riddle & Brantley
Justice for Fayetteville Injury Victims
A car accident can happen in seconds but the impact can last a lifetime. If you’ve been hurt in a car, truck or other motor vehicle accident in Fayetteville due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and may be entitled to compensation.
Fayetteville is home to one of the world’s largest military bases, Fort Bragg, and more than 200,000 people reside within the city. The area is served by Interstates 95 and 295, and busy US-401, US-13 and NC Highways 210 and 24 crisscross the region.
With all that traffic, car accidents in Fayetteville are unfortunately common. In 2018, the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) reported more than 26,000 traffic accidents in Fayetteville, 6,091 of which involved injuries. 57 people were killed in Fayetteville-area motor vehicle accidents in 2018.
Fayetteville is close to home for the car accident lawyers and staff at Riddle & Brantley. Many of our employees have close ties to the military and we are proud to serve the Fayetteville area.
If you’ve been injured in a Fayetteville car accident, please call our Fayetteville injury lawyers at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
There is never any obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win financial compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
We can consult with you via phone, email or text — and in-person consultations are available in Fayetteville by appointment only. We can even come to you if it’s more convenient.
What can a car accident lawyer do for my Fayetteville injury case?
Pursuing a car accident injury claim or lawsuit can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
When you work with a Riddle & Brantley car accident lawyer with experience in Fayetteville, we’ll walk you step-by-step through the process and can manage all aspects of your case, including:
- Organizing a thorough crash scene investigation
- Hiring experts like accident reconstructionists for investigation and testimony if necessary
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Collecting and preserving key evidence
- Calculating damages
- Helping prepare you for official statements to the insurance company
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care as necessary
- Negotiating with the insurance company and defense counsel
- Obtaining the official police accident report
- Preparing a lawsuit and filing if necessary
- Conducting depositions
- Drafting and filing court briefs and other legal documents
- Representing you in arbitration and/or mediation proceedings
- Representing you at trial before a judge or jury
- Helping establish trusts and/guardianships for long-term care
- And much, much more…
Our Fayetteville car accident lawyers have handled many injury claims and lawsuits in Fayetteville and greater North Carolina and would love to help however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a FREE, no-obligation consultation and case review.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case.
If for any reason we are unable to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with a resource that can.
To speak with a car accident attorney serving the Fayetteville area today, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Compassionate Fayetteville Injury Attorneys Who Fight Tirelessly for Justice
We know what you’re going through. Since 1985, we’ve helped thousands of North Carolinians injured in car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents — including many in the greater Fayetteville area.
The aftermath of a car accident can be traumatic and financially burdensome. Extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation may be necessary. Injury, disability and expensive medical bills can make life difficult for you and your loved ones.
Let us help however we can.
In more than three decades of service to the people of Fayetteville and greater North Carolina, Riddle & Brantley’s car accident lawyers have won multiple five, six and even seven-figure settlements and verdicts on behalf of injured clients (see disclaimer below).
Recent wins include:
- $9.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle fought for justice for the surviving loved ones of a family of four who were killed in a terrible crash involving several tractor-trailers on I-95 just north of Fayetteville in Harnett County. We tirelessly pursued this claim, organizing a thorough accident investigation, filing multiple lawsuits and ultimately securing more than $9,000,000 in total compensation.
- $2.75 Million | Car Accident — Our client suffered serious injuries in a major, head-on auto accident, including multiple fractures to his leg, neck and arms. Attorney Donald Dunn handled the matter, securing total compensation of $2,750,000 through arbitration. This settlement was immediately followed by a separate $1 million judgment against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $2.25 Million | Auto Accident & Truck Crash — A speeding truck crossed the center line and slammed into a car head-on, killing the Plaintiff instantly. The deceased’s mother turned to Gene Riddle, who knew her daughter personally. Attorney Riddle tirelessly pursued justice in the case, organizing a comprehensive accident investigation and advising defense counsel of his intent to file suit. The case ultimately settled out of court for $2.25 million in total compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Have you or a loved one been injured in a Fayetteville NC-area car accident?
When you’ve been injured in an auto accident, Justice Counts.
Our Fayetteville car accident lawyers have experience serving the area and would love to help you seek justice and compensation for your injuries.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with the experienced injury team at Riddle & Brantley, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy online form below if you prefer.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for victims of car accident injury in Fayetteville and throughout North Carolina. We would love to help however we can.