Fayetteville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Fayetteville motorcycle accident? The Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley are ready to help you fight for justice.
Riddle & Brantley’s Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyers have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience representing motorcyclists who have sustained serious injuries in crashes. We know the law in North Carolina, and we know how to hold negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable.
“I would not have won my case without the help of my team at Riddle & Brantley … I am forever grateful.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with an experienced Fayetteville motorcycle accident, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
There is never any obligation, and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation in your motorcycle accident injury claim.
It’s as simple as that.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyer for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
“We believe Justice Counts for all North Carolinians and are committed to serving the people of Fayetteville.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
In cases involving injuries suffered while on the job, our Fayetteville workers’ comp attorneys are ready to help with your workers’ compensation claim, and in cases where injuries result in long-term disability, our Fayetteville disability lawyers can help with those claims and appeals, as well.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, call our experienced Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyers at 1-800-525-7111.
Things to Keep in Mind After a Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injury. Motorcyclists are extremely vulnerable to physical dangers in an accident. It is important to understand how motorcycle claims work in North Carolina. There are three important things to keep in mind when a motorcycle accident occurs:
1. Liability – It is important to have an investigation after an accident to see who is at fault. The liable party will be the party most at fault for causing the accident. The liable party may include another driver, the manufacturer of the motorcycle, the city of Fayetteville, or another party.
2. Elements of a Claim – There are four main elements that need to be proven in order to have grounds for a motorcycle lawsuit:
- The defendant owed you a duty
- The defendant breached that duty
- The breach caused the crash
- You suffered damages as a result of the accident
3. Statute of Limitations – It is important not to miss the statute of limitations when filing your motorcycle accident claim. Missing the statute could be detrimental to your case. You have three years from the date of the crash to file your lawsuit. In a case where the driver of the motorcycle is killed the time period is two years from the date of the accident or death.
The Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley can help you with these important elements and all aspects of your claim.
We will navigate you through the entire process from beginning to end. We put our clients and their loved ones first.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Fayetteville motorcycle accident attorney.
We are always here to help, and we don’t get paid unless we recover compensation for you. There is never an upfront fee and we are glad to discuss your case with you and let you know if we can help.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Those injured in motorcycle accidents due to others’ negligence deserve justice. Justice Counts for ALL North Carolinians and visitors to our state.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
“I’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident. Now what?”
If you are in a motorcycle accident there are a few things you should remember to do, including:
- Call 911 and report the accident. Report the accident immediately to Fayetteville police, state troopers, or other local law enforcement and ask for an ambulance if needed. The most important concern is your well-being and if you need medical help, seek medical attention immediately. The police will write up a report on the accident, which may help you later. Your medical records should help support your claim, as well.
- Never admit fault. Do not admit fault after an accident to the police, the other driver, or the insurance company. Always wait for an official investigation to determine fault. A Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyer can advise you of your rights and help prepare you for any official statements.
- File an insurance claim. In North Carolina, the insurance company of the at-fault driver is the party responsible for paying victims’ damages. Make sure you call the driver’s insurer and file your claim.
- Call a Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyer. Hire an experienced motorcycle accident attorney to help you negotiate a fair offer. An accident lawyer can make sure your claim gets the attention it deserves. At Riddle & Brantley, there is no upfront cost to hire our attorneys, and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we are successful and get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
North Carolina Helmet Laws
North Carolina helmet laws are universal. This means that all motorcycle operators and passengers are required to wear safety helmets while the bike is in operation.
These helmets must comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 218. This law includes all forms of low-power bikes, regardless of the engine displacement level.
IMPORTANT: If you are in a motorcycle accident and are not wearing a helmet, you will probably not receive compensation for your injuries. You are negligent if you don’t wear a helmet while on a motorcycle and this will offset the driver’s negligence in causing your accident.
However, if you suffer injuries that aren’t related to helmet use, you may still be able to receive compensation for those injuries. If you are wearing a helmet and still suffer head injuries in an accident, then you will most likely be able to seek compensation for those injuries, because you took the proper safety precautions.
One of our Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyers can consult with you on your case for free, and offer his or her opinion on your best available legal options for seeking compensation.
If you decide to hire us, we’ll fight tirelessly for your right to the compensation and justice you deserve.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Fayetteville motorcycle accident injury lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is no obligation and we don’t get paid unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
That’s our promise to you.
You don’t have to go through this alone. Let us fight for you and your loved ones’ right to justice.
Results for Victims of Motorcycle Accidents in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving North Carolina (including many clients in Fayetteville), our motorcycle accident lawyers have secured many settlements and judgments on behalf of deserving victims, including:
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident & Traumatic Brain Injury — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice on behalf of our client who was a passenger on a motorcycle. The defendant lost control and the motorcycle rolled multiple times. Our client suffered a traumatic brain injury among other serious injuries. We were ultimately able to recover $1 million in total compensation through a negotiated settlement.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Our client was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle when he was hit by a vehicle that pulled out in front of him. The defendant was determined at-fault and was charged in the accident. We were able to negotiate a settlement of $1 million with the insurance company, representing the overall limits of the policy.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
–Tyronnie T., Riddle & Brantley client
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash in the Fayetteville area and another party was responsible, you may be entitled to compensation and should call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with an experienced Fayetteville motorcycle accident lawyer.
There’s no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We understand what you’re going through and are ready to help however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. You deserve justice and you may be entitled to compensation.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.