(800)525-7111 Free Consultation

Can my children or spouse receive benefits?

Riddle Brantley LLP   |  January 19, 2015   |  

Yes. If you have lost a loved one due to a fatal workplace accident or an occupational illness your spouse and/or dependent children may be entitled to benefits for lost wages and medical expenses. Determining and qualifying for these benefits can be complicated. We recommend consulting with an experienced worker’s compensation attorney to discuss these issues.