What can I expect as far as communication about my case?
- Your case manager will periodically check in on you to see how your treatment is going or to update you on your case. If you have questions, concerns or updates in the meant time, please contact your case manager at your convenience.
- All phone calls will be returned as soon as possible and usually within 24 hours. Please note that sometimes attorneys and staff are out of the office for more than a day so please understand and let another staff member know if you do not get a return call by the next business day and that you need a returned call as soon as possible.
- All clients may schedule appointments to discuss their case with their attorney. You may walk-in without an appointment, but it is easier to ensure you are able to speak with your attorney if an appointment is made.
- All clients are treated with the respect they deserve. You will be given the same courtesy as if you were a guest in our homes. This is good business and good manners.
- All clients have the many resources of our firm on their side.
- Most of our clients are individuals and not big businesses. We don’t represent insurance companies. We represent people. Our loyalties are not divided or split. We pledge our time, skill, talent and experience to helping our clients obtain just and fair compensation without undue or unnecessary delay.