(800)525-7111 Free Consultation

What kind of evidence do I need?

Riddle Brantley LLP   |  January 19, 2015   |  

In order to file a qui tam lawsuit under the False Claims Act, you will need to have actual proof of wrongdoing which has been legitimately obtained. You will need to have evidence which is not available to the public, and which you did not obtain illegally. Generally, evidence consists of emails, documents, records of conversations, etc., which were obtained during a person’s normal business activities.