Garner Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a truck accident in Garner or greater Raleigh? If someone else’s negligence is responsible, you may be entitled to compensation — and you may be searching for a Garner truck accident lawyer.
The truck accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. For more than three decades, our lawyers have fought for those injured in truck crashes throughout North Carolina.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE case review. There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case — and you receive financial compensation.
Our lawyers have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and fight tirelessly for clients injured in truck and tractor-trailer accidents.
We understand that the aftermath of a truck accident can be extremely challenging for you and your loved ones and we are determined to help you get justice and regain your quality of life.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
There is never any obligation, and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We have been fighting for injury victims in Garner, Raleigh and elsewhere in the Triangle for decades.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
We would love to help if we can.
“Our attorneys have more than 225 years of combined experience serving clients in North Carolina.” -Gene Riddle
Common Causes of Truck and Tractor-Trailer Accidents
Because of their size, weight and speed, trucks and especially tractor-trailers can be extremely dangerous on North Carolina roads and highways.
Many factors can contribute to truck accidents, including:
- Driver fatigue — Truck drivers work long hours and are sometimes pushed by trucking companies to drive longer than is legally permitted, dramatically lowering alertness and reaction time
- Mechanical failure — Poor maintenance or faulty equipment can result in mechanical failure, which can potentially result in the truck driver’s loss of control
- Improper driving — Truck drivers are like any other driver and can sometimes miss important signs and signals, potentially endangering vehicles around them
- Drugs and alcohol — Truck drivers operating while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol have dramatically decreased alertness, reaction times and judgment, placing those around them in harm’s way
- Distracted driving — Truck drivers distracted by cell phones or other passengers may unintentionally swerve into other lanes or fail to stop, resulting in serious damage and injuries
If you’ve been injured in a Garner truck accident (or a truck accident elsewhere in Raleigh or greater North Carolina), please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation.
The consultation is free and you may be entitled to financial compensation.
One of our truck accident lawyers with experience in Garner will listen to you and advise on your legal options. If you decide to hire us to represent you, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today. We would love to help you get justice if we can.
Results for Truck Accident Victims
Our firm has handled hundreds of truck and tractor-trailer accident cases and we are proud of the settlements and verdicts we’ve won for our deserving clients.
We invite you to review our case results page and examples of significant settlements and judgments, including:
- $5.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon fought tirelessly for justice for the surviving relatives of a family of four tragically killed in a NC highway crash involving an 18-wheeler. After organizing a comprehensive investigation and establishing liability, we filed suit and ultimately settled with involved insurance companies for a total settlement of $5,450,000.
- $2 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle represented the surviving sons of a woman who ultimately succumbed to injuries suffered in a major crash caused by a tractor-trailer. Riddle & Brantley hired experts to prove liability and engaged in extensive negotiations with defense counsel, ultimately obtaining a $2,000,000 settlement.
- $1.25 Million | Truck Accident — After our client suffered serious injuries in a crash involving three trucks, attorney Gene Riddle took the case. Attending more than 14 sessions of traffic court, Riddle ensured the truck driver was found guilty of traffic charges and then negotiated $1.25 million in compensation from three separate insurance carriers.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Justice for Garner Truck Accident Victims
Garner is a growing town in Wake County, North Carolina just outside the state capital of Raleigh. Located alongside busy I-40, US-401 and US-70, trucks and tractor-trailers travel local roadways frequently, and these highways can be very dangerous.
Truck accidents in Garner and the surrounding area are unfortunately common.
If you’ve suffered injury after being involved in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in the Garner, NC area, you deserve an experienced attorney who will fight for you.
Our truck accident lawyers understand the complexities of these cases and have experience representing clients in Garner, greater Raleigh, and throughout North Carolina.
We would love to help you get the justice you deserve if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a FREE consultation and case review.
We have accident investigators on staff ready to investigate the crash scene, and a team of case managers and paralegals ready to assist. When you hire Riddle & Brantley, you can rest assured knowing that an experienced North Carolina truck accident lawyer is on the case.
Our #1 priority is to make the entire truck accident injury claim or lawsuit as stress-free as possible for you.
If you’ve been injured as a result of another person’s negligence, you deserve justice.
For a FREE consultation and case review, call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a North Carolina truck accident lawyer with experience in Garner and the Triangle area.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.” -Linda B.
No win, no fee!
Truck drivers and companies whose negligence results in injury should be held accountable, and we are committed to doing just that for our deserving clients.