Garner Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured at work? If you’ve been injured on the job, you may be looking for a Garner work injury lawyer… and the North Carolina workers’ compensation attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
For a FREE consultation with a Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
Riddle & Brantley has two Bar-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law, which means that the North Carolina Bar Association has recognized their experience and proficiency in this area of practice.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a work injury lawyer with experience helping clients in Garner and across North Carolina.
We have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience fighting for injured workers in North Carolina, including many in the greater Garner area. We believe our results demonstrate our record of success, including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation — In one of the most complicated cases we’ve ever handled, Riddle & Brantley attorneys fought for justice for a welder who suffered a disabling head injury when he fell from a platform while on the job. Attorneys Gene Riddle, Chris Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented our client through several mediations and post-mediation negotiations, ultimately securing a total settlement of $2.475 million.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation — When a cellular tower company employee was injured by a falling tree while on the job, Riddle & Brantley took the case. Our client suffered serious injuries, including semi-paralysis on the left side of his body, and we prepared a comprehensive life care plan to assist in the matter. Attorney and partner Christopher Brantley ultimately negotiated a $829,000 settlement on behalf of the injured worker.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They always kept my best interest in mind … They fought hard for me.” -Clyde A. Mann
Why Should I Hire a Work Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured on the job, you’re not required to hire an attorney to pursue a workers’ compensation claim. However, workers’ comp insurance carriers often deny claims, and having an attorney on your side can help ensure you get the compensation you need and deserve.
A workers’ compensation lawyer with experience helping Garner-area injured workers can help make sure:
- Required notices are prepared and filed with your employer, insurance carrier(s) and the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC)
- You obtain the appropriate medical treatment that you need
- Wage benefits are calculated accurately — and paid to you on time
- You receive a fair and unbiased opinion from a qualified physician
- You are represented in negotiations with the insurance company
- You are not forced into a new position created by your employer solely to avoid having to pay wage benefits
- And much, much more
At Riddle & Brantley, our work injury lawyers are familiar with Garner, NC. We know the law in North Carolina and are experienced at fighting for justice for injured workers across all types of industries, including:
- Construction workers
- Truck drivers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse employees
- Police officers, firefighters, EMTs and other first responders
- Office staff
- Medical staff including doctors, nurses and technicians
- Utility workers
- Transportation workers
- And many more…
If you’ve been injured on the job in Garner or elsewhere in North Carolina, our NC workers’ compensation lawyers may be able to help.
For a FREE consultation with a Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no fee for the consultation, no upfront costs, and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today or complete the fast and easy form below.
Justice for Garner Work Injury Victims
Garner is a fast-growing community in North Carolina, located just south of the capital, Raleigh. It is a popular home of commuters who work throughout the greater Triangle region.
Garner is situated along busy Interstate 40, and US-401, US-70, and NC-50 run through the area. All that traffic, a growing population and booming construction mean that workplace accidents are all too common in Garner.
“Our firm has been helping clients throughout the Triangle area for decades, and we are committed to seeking justice for injured workers in North Carolina.” -Gene Riddle
Since 1985, our attorneys have represented injured workers seeking compensation for their injuries. Compensation recovered in a work injury case can not only help pay for expensive medical treatments, but also make up for lost wages, and help you recover the quality of life you lost in the accident.
Riddle & Brantley has experience helping work accident victims who have suffered all types of on-the-job injuries, including:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Head injuries (including traumatic brain injury, or TBI)
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Hand injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Vision or hearing loss
- Respiratory illness caused by exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Wrongful death
- And many more…
In rare and heartbreaking cases, our Raleigh wrongful death attorneys can help seek justice for surviving relatives and loved ones.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer experienced helping clients in North Carolina, including Garner, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We believe Justice Counts, and we would love to help you if we can.
If you’ve been injured in a workplace accident, we understand it can be life-changing.
Our compassionate attorneys, case managers, paralegals and investigators are ready to fight for you and your loved ones.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We will review your case, help determine whether or not you have a valid claim, and if you decide to hire us, we’ll work tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve.
We have a convenient office in Raleigh and if it’s more convenient, we can even come to you. For our Spanish-speaking clients we even have bilingual translators on staff.
Remember: at Riddle & Brantley, there are NO upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
To speak with a Bar-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law today, please call 1-800-525-7111.