Gastonia Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured while on the job?
You may be looking for a Gastonia work injury lawyer — and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Riddle & Brantley has been fighting for injured workers across North Carolina since 1985. Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, and we’ve represented thousands of clients, including many in the Gastonia area.
For a FREE consultation with a Bar-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
Our connection to Gastonia is personal.
Managing partner Gene Riddle’s father is from the greater Charlotte area, and his grandparents worked in Cannon Mills in nearby Kannapolis. We’re very familiar with Gastonia and Gaston County.
“We have personal ties to the area and are proud to fight for justice for workers in Gastonia and greater Charlotte.” -Gene Riddle
As always, we work on a contingency basis, so if you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review.
Common Work Injuries
Our nine personal injury, workers’ compensation and wrongful death attorneys have extensive experience representing clients who have suffered all types of workplace injuries, including:
- Cuts and contusions
- Broken bones, including compound fractures
- Head injuries, including concussions
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Hand injuries
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss
- Crush injuries
- Loss of limb(s)
- Respiratory illness
- Cancer and diseases caused by exposure to toxic substances and chemicals
- And more…
If you’ve experienced one of these or other injuries in a work accident, you may have a workers’ compensation claim and be entitled to significant compensation. You may be searching for a Gastonia work injury lawyer, and you may want to consider an attorney from Riddle & Brantley.
A Riddle & Brantley work injury lawyer can advise on your legal options. For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also submit the form below if you prefer.
“If I had to go through the same situation again, I would pick them … They fought hard for me.” -Adell C.
Justice for Gastonia and Greater Charlotte
Riddle & Brantley has been helping clients in Gastonia and greater Charlotte since 1985. We have personal connections to the area and fight tirelessly for justice for its residents.
Gastonia is the second largest satellite city of the Charlotte area, with a population of more than 75,000 people.
The city has a strong history of manufacturing. All that industry, traffic, and population growth mean that work injuries are unfortunately common.
Our attorneys have assisted Gastonia-area and other North Carolina workers in all types of occupations and industries, including:
- Truck drivers
- Factory workers
- Construction workers
- Law enforcement personnel
- Doctors, nurses and medical staff
- Utility workers
- Warehouse workers
- Office employees
- Workers exposed to dangerous chemicals and substances
- And more…
If you’ve been injured at work and need a workers’ compensation attorney familiar with Gastonia or greater Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation.
We’d love to see if we can help you get justice and compensation for your injury.
Riddle & Brantley Case Results
We’re proud of our record of success obtaining four, five, six and even seven-figure judgments and settlements on behalf of injured workers, including:
- $2.47 Million — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented our client, a construction welder who suffered disabling injury after falling from a platform while on the job. After several mediations and negotiations, we ultimately secured a total settlement of $2,470,000 to settle the injury claim, and helped establish two trusts for long-term care.
- $1.8 Million — Managing partner Gene Riddle fought for justice when our client, a truck driver, was hit head-on by another truck while on the job. Our client suffered serious, disabling injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg beneath the knee. Attorney Riddle negotiated with the two insurance companies involved, ultimately obtaining $1,800,000 in total compensation for the victim.
- $829,000 — When a cellular tower company employee was seriously hurt by a falling tree while on the job, partner Christopher Brantley took on the workers’ compensation case. Following preparation of a thorough life care plan, Brantley negotiated a settlement totaling $829,000 for the victim.
- $300,000 — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Christopher Brantley represented a woman who was seriously injured when she was struck by a vehicle while driving on the job. She suffered serious back injuries requiring lumbar fusion and decompression surgery. Prior to suit being filed, Smith and Brantley negotiated a settlement with the insurance companies involved, totaling $300,000.
For more on our recent case results, please visit the Riddle & Brantley judgments and settlements page.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you been injured in a work accident?
If you’ve been injured at work in Gastonia or the greater Charlotte area, you may be entitled to compensation and you may be looking for a Gastonia work injury lawyer.
A workers’ compensation lawyer from Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience fighting for injured workers in North Carolina and we would love to see if we can help you get justice.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
A work injury can be traumatic, life-changing, and even deadly.
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, please give us a call at 1-800-525-7111. We would love to see if we can help.
All North Carolinians deserve justice.