Gastonia Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in Gastonia or the greater Charlotte area and believe another person or company is responsible, you may be considering a Gastonia personal injury lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. We have extensive experience representing clients in Gastonia and have been fighting for justice for all North Carolinians since 1985.
According to the U.S. Census, the population in Gastonia has steadily increased for more than 3 decades, and more than 75,000 people now call the city home. Accidents are frequent in Gastonia with explosive population growth, near-constant construction, and heavy traffic in Gaston County and the Charlotte metro area, and that unfortunately means that injuries are common. I-85 and US Highways 74 and 321 make the roads dangerous for drivers. Gastonia is just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
Our personal injury attorneys have been serving Gastonia, greater Charlotte, and all of North Carolina for decades, and we have more than 225 years of collective legal experience representing victims of injury and accidents, including:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Wrongful deaths
- Pedestrian accidents
- School bus accidents
- Workers’ compensation claims and on the job injuries
- Slip and fall injuries and premises liability
- Product liability
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Medical device injuries
- Defective consumer products
- Sexual assaults
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Mesothelioma and asbestos exposure cases
We also represent clients in mass tort cases, including but not limited to 3M military earplugs lawsuits, Roundup weed killer and lymphoma lawsuits, Johnson & Johnson baby powder and asbestos lawsuits, and valsartan lawsuits.
For a FREE consultation with no obligation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the online form. If you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and get you financial compensation.
What You’ll Get with a Riddle & Brantley Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have an injury case in the Gastonia / Charlotte area, you’re probably looking for a Gastonia personal injury lawyer with experience representing victims of injuries like your own. You also probably want an attorney that knows the local area and is committed to justice for North Carolinians.
We believe our law firm checks all those boxes.
Managing partner Gene Riddle’s father and grandparents lived and worked in the greater Charlotte area, and he is familiar with Gastonia and Gaston county.
“Our firm has personal connections to Gastonia and the Piedmont and we’ll do everything we can to make sure its people get the justice they deserve.” -Gene Riddle
We’ve been representing clients in Gastonia and across North Carolina for decades, and we believe our clients’ own words are a testament to our work on their behalf:
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me. Thank you Riddle & Brantley!” – Tyronnie T.
- “This is the second time I have used this firm and by far its the best firm I have ever dealt with. You all are so awesome. The Lord certainly has his hand on that firm. You are fair, compassionate and proficient.” – E. Thompson
- “If I had to go through the same situation again, I would pick them. I really appreciate everything they did for me. They fought hard for me.” – Adell C.
For more client reviews, please check out our Riddle & Brantley reviews page.
Fighting for Gastonia and all of North Carolina
Of course, our clients’ words aren’t the only measure of our success. Riddle & Brantley has been obtaining five, six, and seven-figure settlements and judgments for injury victims in North Carolina since 1985.
We invite you to consider some of our recent wins for our deserving clients:
- Constitutional Rights Violation | $5 million — When a sheriff’s deputy sexually assaulted female inmates at a county jail, managing partner Gene Riddle stepped in to protect their rights and seek justice. Alleging that the sheriff’s deputy subjected the women to constitutionally barred cruel and unusual punishment, Riddle successfully won a judgment of $1.5 million in actual damages and $3.5 million in punitive damages.
- Auto Accident | $2.75 million — When our client was severely injured in a head-on collision, Riddle & Brantley attorney Donald Dunn took the case, obtaining a $2,750,000 award for the client through arbitration.
- Truck Accident | $1.8 million — Managing partner Gene Riddle tirelessly worked for justice for a client who suffered severe and disabling injury when his vehicle was hit head-on by a dump truck that crossed the center line. Overseeing litigation and extensive negotiation with the employer’s workers’ compensation insurer and the company’s truck insurance carrier, Riddle obtained multiple settlements and payouts totaling $1,800,000 for our client.
- Dog Bite | $1 million — After an elderly woman was savagely attacked by three dogs in her own yard, attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith fought for justice, investigating the incident and ultimately obtaining a $1,000,000 judgment in Superior Court.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
To review more settlements and judgments won on behalf of our clients, please visit the Riddle & Brantley case results page.
We make it easy
From accident investigation to litigation, mediation to negotiation, depositions, trial, settlements and everything in between, if you’ve been injured in Gastonia or greater North Carolina, our personal injury attorneys will handle every aspect of your case to save you time and stress.
Our aim is to make the entire process as easy as possible for you.
Ready to consult a law firm with experience fighting for justice in Gastonia and greater North Carolina? Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below for a FREE consultation and case review.
One of our personal injury lawyers will handle your case from beginning to end and depending on the circumstances are prepared to assist with any or all of the following:
- Accident or crash scene investigation
- Accident reconstruction
- Obtaining a police report
- Witness interviews
- Communication with authorities
- Preparing you for recorded statements
- Court filings
- Mediation and/or arbitration
- and much more…
Serious injuries are traumatic, and nothing should separate you from getting the care you need and the best recovery possible. Riddle & Brantley attorneys will even help coordinate your medical care and make arrangements for medical bill payment that makes it easier for you.
For our Spanish-speaking clients, we have bilingual interpreters on staff, as well.
“Focus on your recovery. Let us take care of the rest and get you the justice you need and deserve.” -Gene Riddle
Do you need a personal injury lawyer with experience in Gastonia?
If you’ve been injured and someone else is responsible, you deserve justice, and an experienced Riddle & Brantley injury lawyer may be able to help.
You’ll not only be represented by a hard-fighting attorney, but will also be supported by an entire staff of case managers, paralegals, and investigators dedicated to your success.
For a FREE consultation, please give us a call at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below. We will review your case and make our best recommendation regarding your potential claim or lawsuit.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: If for any reason we cannot help, we will do our best to connect you with another attorney or resource that can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s see if we can help.