Greensboro Work Injury Lawyer
Are you looking for a Greensboro work injury lawyer?
If you’ve been injured at work and need a workers’ compensation lawyer with experience in Greensboro, consider Riddle & Brantley.
Our North Carolina work injury attorneys have nearly 200 years of collective legal experience fighting for justice. We know the law in North Carolina and work tirelessly for our clients. We’re proud of our record of settlements, verdicts and judgments, and pride ourselves on excellent client service.
Workplace accidents can be traumatic and life-changing. When you’re injured at work, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to significant compensation.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
One of our Board-Certified Workers’ Comp Specialists would be happy to review your case and advise on your best legal options. We are experienced handling cases in Greensboro, the greater Triad and across North Carolina.
Managing partner Gene Riddle graduated from the Wake Forest School of Law in nearby Winston-Salem and has been serving area clients since 1985.
Because we work on a contingency basis, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Why Choose Riddle & Brantley for Your Workers’ Compensation Case?
There’s no shortage of workers’ comp attorneys serving the Greensboro area, and ultimately choosing a lawyer is a personal decision.
However, you may want to consider a Board-Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law. These Specialists are recognized by the North Carolina State Bar Association for their experience and proficiency representing work injury victims.
Riddle and Brantley has two Board-Certified Workers’ Comp Specialists on staff and we are ready to review your case.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Common Work Injuries in Greensboro
Greensboro is a growing city and workplace accidents in the Piedmont Triad are unfortunately common. Whether you’re working in an office, on a construction site, driving a truck, or doing something else entirely, work accidents can happen anytime.
Since 1985, we’ve assisted North Carolinians who have suffered all types of injuries on the job, including:
- Fractures, including compound fractures
- Serious cuts
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Crush injuries
- Loss of hands, limbs and amputations
- Construction accident injuries
- Respiratory illness
- Illness resulting from toxic chemical and substance exposure
- Asbestos exposure-related disease like mesothelioma
- Accompanying emotional trauma such as PTSD
We help clients in all industries and occupations, including office workers, law enforcement officers, medical staff, construction workers, truck drivers and more.
Our North Carolina wrongful death lawyers also represent the families of those tragically killed on the job.
If you or a loved one has suffered injury at work, the Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists at Riddle & Brantley would love to help.
Our firm has been representing clients in workers’ comp claims since 1985 and will do everything we can to make the entire process as stress-free as possible for you.
For a FREE case review and consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the form below if you prefer.
There is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
What Can a Work Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
When you hire a workers’ comp attorney with experience in Greensboro, you’ll receive more than just a powerful advocate. A Riddle & Brantley lawyer can handle all aspects of your work accident injury claim, including making sure:
- You don’t waive your rights and that you don’t accept a settlement below fair value
- Your claim is filed with your employer, workers’ comp carrier and the NC Industrial Commission (Form 18)
- Your notice includes all injuries
- Medical bills are paid in a timely manner so that you avoid going into collections
- The adjuster and case manager do not communicate inappropriately with your doctor(s)
- You receive disability checks on time
- Your average weekly wage is calculated correctly
- The insurance company approves all necessary procedures, tests and prescriptions in a reasonable timeframe
- You receive compensation for mileage related to your medical appointments
- You receive appropriate re-education and vocational training if necessary
- You get a qualified second opinion from a doctor that is unbiased
- You’re not forced to return to work in a position created specifically to avoid paying disability
- You do not miss any deadlines or get barred from your claim by statutes of limitations
- and much, much more…
While every case is different and there is no “average” settlement or judgment, we are proud of the results we’ve obtained for injured workers across North Carolina, including:
- $2.475 Million — A construction worker fell from a platform and was critically injured, resulting in permanent disability. A team of Riddle & Brantley attorneys — Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley, and Jonathan Smith — took on the case and fought for our client’s workers’ compensation claim. Following extensive mediations, we obtained total compensation of $2,475,000 for the victim and established two trusts to cover his long-term care.
- $1.8 Million — When a truck driver was hit by another truck while on the job, he suffered serious injury, ultimately resulting in the loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice, negotiating settlements with two insurance companies and obtaining $1,800,000 in compensation for the victim.
- $725,000 — An agricultural worker required numerous surgeries following a terrible back injury while on the job. Managing partner Gene Riddle took on the case, arguing successfully before the North Carolina Industrial Commission and winning a favorable decision. The claim ultimately settled for total compensation of $725,000 and we are proud to have won justice for the victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you been injured at work in Greensboro or elsewhere in North Carolina?
The North Carolina work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined experience fighting for victims in the Greensboro area and across the state, and we’d love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
We’ll evaluate your case and advise you on your legal options for pursuing your workers’ compensation claim.
“We’re proud to fight for justice for residents of Greensboro and all North Carolinians.” -Gene Riddle
You may be entitled to compensation for your work injury — and that compensation can be used to pay for costly medical expenses, make up for lost income, and regain your quality of life.
You don’t have to do this alone.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or contact us online today. We’d love to see if we can help.