Greenville Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured while on the job in the Greenville area? A Greenville work injury lawyer at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help you pursue the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
Since 1985, our Greenville work injury lawyers have represented injured North Carolina workers seeking workers’ comp benefits. We often accept even the toughest cases, and we’re committed to justice for ALL North Carolinians.
For a FREE consultation with a Greenville work injury lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation, and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and recover workers’ comp benefits for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let one of our Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists review your case.
We will listen to you, advise you on your legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for your right to justice and compensation.
“We’re committed to justice for North Carolina workers and would love to help however we can.”
-Gene Riddle, attorney and managing partner, Riddle & Brantley
A Record of Success
In more than three decades of service to injured North Carolinians — including many in the Greenville NC area — Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation lawyers have secured many significant judgments and settlements on behalf of our deserving clients.
Recent work injury claim settlements and verdicts include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Severe Head Injury — Riddle & Brantley attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith fought for justice on behalf of a North Carolina welder who fell from a platform and suffered a disabling head injury. We obtained a guardianship and established two trusts to provide for his long-term care, and after several mediations secured $2.475 in total compensation for his injuries.
- $725,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Spinal Cord Injury — Attorney Gene Riddle represented an injured worker who suffered serious back and spinal cord injuries while carrying heavy objects on the job. The Defendant denied our claim and attorney Riddle argued the case before the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC), where he obtained a favorable verdict. The case ultimately concluded with a mediated settlement of $725,000 including a Medicare Set Aside provision for future medical expenses.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Truck Accident — We represented a truck driver who was hit head-on while driving on the job and suffered serious injuries, including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle was able to work out settlements with two insurance carriers, totaling $1.8 million in compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Of course, settlements and judgments are just one measure of our success. We’re also honored by the words our valued clients use to describe their experience working with the attorneys and staff at Riddle & Brantley:
- “Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies. I recommend this firm to anyone involved in an accident.” -David Howard
- “They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.” -Tonya Taylor
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” -R. Colley
“I would not have won my case without the help of my team at Riddle & Brantley.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
Award-Winning Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Serving Greenville NC
Our Greenville work injury lawyers are award-winning and the team is led by two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law. As Board-Certified Specialists, attorneys Christopher Brantley and Adam Smith are recognized by the NC State Bar for their expertise and experience handling work injury cases for injured North Carolina workers.
Attorney Christopher Brantley is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and attorney Adam Smith is a member of Super Lawyers and has earned the prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (see disclaimer below). Attorney Gene Riddle, who also handles workers’ compensation case for the firm, is a member of Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums, Super Lawyers, and National Trial Lawyers Top 100. He also maintains an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
For a FREE, 100% confidential consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation for your injuries.
Please call Riddle & Brantley at 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a Greenville NC work injury lawyer today.
Greenville Work Injury Lawyers Serving All Types of Injured Workers
No matter what industry you work in, if you’ve been injured on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ comp benefits and the Greenville work injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We have experience helping all types of North Carolina workers, including:
- Truck drivers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Utility workers
- Construction workers
- Law enforcement officers
- EMTs and paramedics
- Doctor, nurses and medical staff
- Office personnel
- Agricultural workers
- And many, many more…
Have you been injured while on the job?
You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits in North Carolina — and you deserve justice.
Our Greenville work injury attorneys have been serving North Carolina for decades and we would love to help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the fast and easy form below.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
-Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
We can consult with you via phone, email or text, and if you prefer to meet in-person, we offer in-person consultations by appointment only at our Greenville office space. We’ll even come to you if it’s more convenient.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Don’t gamble on your potential benefits. Talk with a Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyer serving Greenville today and let’s see how we can help.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolina workers.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums, Super Lawyers, AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell, National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.