Havelock Disability Lawyer
Do you have a disability? Are you unable to work? You may qualify for Social Security disability benefits, and you might be searching for a Havelock disability lawyer.
The experienced North Carolina disability lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in the Havelock area and across the state for decades.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Havelock NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive the disability benefits you need and deserve.
There is no shame in seeking disability benefits. You’ve paid into the system and these are benefits you deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a disability attorney serving Havelock, North Carolina. We would love to help however we can.
“All North Carolinians deserve justice and we are honored to fight for those with disabilities.”
–Gene Riddle, attorney and managing partner, Riddle & Brantley
Has your disability claim been denied?
According to recent data, nearly 70 percent of all initial disability claims are denied by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
If your claim has been denied, you are not alone. And you do have options to appeal.
A disability lawyer at Riddle & Brantley familiar with the Havelock area may be able to help. Research shows that hiring a disability attorney to represent you in your appeal can make a big difference.
According to recent studies, just 34 percent of those who did not hire a disability lawyer ultimately received approval for benefits, while 60 percent of those who did hire a disability lawyer did receive approval.
That’s a significant difference — don’t gamble with the potential benefits you deserve.
To speak with a disability lawyer serving clients in Havelock and all North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
“What can a disability lawyer do for me?”
If you’ve been denied for disability benefits — or are just now ready to apply — a disability lawyer serving clients in Havelock NC can help manage all aspects of your case.
The disability attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can:
- Help you complete and file your Initial Application for benefits with the Social Security Administration (SSA), making sure the full extent of your disability is accounted for
- Coordinate responses to the SSA regarding requests for medical records and other documentation
- File a Request for Reconsideration if your claim is denied at the Initial level by a claim examiner
- Set up an examination for you with a qualified, unbiased doctor to get a second opinion
- File a Request for Hearing if your claim is denied at the Reconsideration level
- Argue your case in front of the Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Gather any additional records or documents requested by the ALJ
- Cross-examine important witnesses at your hearing
- Request a hearing by the Appeals Council if your claim is denied by the ALJ
- File a lawsuit in federal district court if the Appeals Council does not reverse your denial or send the case back to the ALJ for reconsideration
- And much, much more…
The process of applying for disability and appealing a denial can be complicated, stressful and time-consuming.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
To speak with a disability lawyer helping clients in Havelock and elseswhere in North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we get you the disability payments you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
“Do I qualify for disability benefits?”
The SSA uses a comprehensive set of criteria to evaluate claims for disability, and pays especially close attention to these five questions:
- Are you currently working? In order to qualify for disability benefits, you must not be earning more than $1,260 per month in wages.
- What is the extent of your disability? The SSA will want to determine that your disabling condition “significantly interferes” with your ability to work.
- Is your disability on the list of qualifying conditions? The SSA maintains a list of conditions that may automatically qualify you for disability benefits provided you meet certain other criteria.
- Can you do work that you’ve done previously? You must prove to the SSA that you can no longer perform work similar to the type you’ve done in the last 15 years.
- Can you do another type of work? You must also demonstrate that you are unable to do a different kind of work with your “residual functioning capacity.”
To speak with a disability attorney serving Havelock and surrounding NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short online form below.
There are no upfront costs and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we obtain Social Security disability benefits for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
We can assist with your initial claim or an appeal.
Our disability lawyers have been helping clients in the Havelock area and surrounding North Carolina for decades. We know how to navigate the complex Social Security disability system and if you decide to hire us we will fight tirelessly for your rights.
If you are an honorably discharged veteran with a disability, our North Carolina veterans benefits attorneys can assist with those claims, as well.
Seeking disability benefits in Havelock or elsewhere in North Carolina?
The North Carolina disability attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’re proud of the work we’ve done on behalf of North Carolinians with disabilities and are especially humbled by the words our clients use to describe their experience with our attorneys and staff:
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
For a FREE case review and consultation with our disability lawyers serving Havelock and surrounding North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and we don’t get paid unless we win your case and get you the benefits you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians with disabilities and we would love to help however we can.