Havelock Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a Havelock-area accident and someone else is at fault, you may be entitled to compensation as part of a personal injury claim. You may be considering a Havelock personal injury lawyer to assist with your case.
The experienced personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in the Havelock area for decades and we are ready to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Havelock and eastern North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury case in the Havelock area.
We handle all types of accident cases, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Moped accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Accidents resulting in long-term disability
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Defective medical device injuries
- Dangerous consumer product injuries
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals and substances
- Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
- And many more…
We offer free consultations by phone, email, text and video conference. There is no in-person meeting required but we can even come to you directly if you prefer.
We strive to treat every client like family and are proud of the way our clients talk about their experience working with our personal injury lawyers and staff serving Havelock:
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” -R. Colley
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury lawyer handling cases in Havelock NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and absolutely no attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury case in Havelock.
Justice for Havelock and North Carolina
In more than 30 years serving the people of North Carolina, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation (see disclaimer below) for our deserving clients — including many in the Havelock area, including:
- $9.45 Million | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Our attorneys organized a comprehensive accident investigation when a family of four was killed in a tragic truck accident on a busy NC highway. We proved liability and filed multiple lawsuits, ultimately negotiating more than $9 million in total compensation in separate settlements.
- $1.9 Million | Pedestrian Accident — Our client was hit by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. She suffered serious injuries and we brought in accident investigators to prove liability. Through mediation managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins were able to negotiate more than $2 million in total compensation for the deserving victim.
- $2.47 Million | Workers’ Comp & Severe Head Injury — We secured more than $2.5 million in total compensation in negotiations with a workers’ comp insurance carrier after our client suffered a disabling head injury falling from a platform while working as a welder. We also set up two trusts and a guardianship to help ensure our client’s long-term care.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
-Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
Have you been injured in a Havelock-area accident? Call our personal injury lawyers today at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation in your Havelock injury case.
Many of our attorneys and staff have close family ties to the military and we’re proud to serve the people of Havelock and those stationed at Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence. Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
You may be entitled to compensation.
Injury cases can be complicated and you don’t have to go through this alone. Our personal injury lawyers serving Havelock would love to help.
Our team is led by Gene Riddle, an experienced injury attorney serving victims in Havelock and eastern NC. He is recognized by such organizations as Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum (see disclaimer below).
“If you’ve been injured in an accident, don’t wait — the longer you wait to contact us, the harder it may be to win your case and get you the compensation you deserve.”
–Gene Riddle, personal injury lawyer serving Havelock
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation with an injury attorney handling cases in Havelock and eastern NC.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Justice Counts. Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.