Hendersonville Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, but the consequences can last a lifetime. If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident in the Hendersonville area or elsewhere in western NC, you may be looking for a Hendersonville truck accident lawyer to assist with your claim or lawsuit.
The experienced truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving the Hendersonville area for decades and we would love to help you fight for justice if we can.
For a FREE case review with a truck accident lawyer serving Hendersonville, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your Hendersonville truck accident case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. One of our truck accident attorneys handling cases in Hendersonville will evaluate your case, advise you on your legal options, and, if you decide to hire us, will fight tirelessly for your right to justice.
Don’t wait to call. The longer you wait to contact a truck accident lawyer with experience in Hendersonville NC, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Justice Counts for those injured in truck accidents in the Hendersonville area, and our truck accident lawyers are ready to review your case.
“I would not have won my case without the help of my team at Riddle & Brantley … I am forever grateful.”
–John S., Riddle & Brantley client
In more than three decades serving the people of North Carolina — including many clients in the Hendersonville area and western NC — our truck accident lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our valued clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9.45 Million | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — We fought for justice on behalf of surviving relatives of a family of four who were killed in a terrible highway crash involving several heavy trucks. We investigated the accident and proved liability, filing multiple lawsuits and negotiating more than $9 million in total compensation for our clients prior to trial.
- $1.9 Million | Truck Accident & Pedestrian Accident — Our client was struck by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot. She suffered serious injuries and we hired outside experts to investigate and prove liability in the case. Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins negotiated nearly $2 million in total compensation on behalf of the injured victim.
- $1.8 Million | Truck Accident — Our client lost his left leg below the knee as a result of a terrible truck accident while on the job. Attorney Gene Riddle negotiated separate settlements with the workers’ comp carrier and truck insurance company, totaling $1.8 million in compensation on behalf of our injured client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
What Our Truck Accident Lawyers Can Do for You
Truck accident injury claims can be complex, and insurance companies and defense counsel will often go to extreme lengths to avoid paying on your claim.
At Riddle & Brantley, our experienced truck accident lawyers serving Hendersonville know how to hold insurance companies accountable and can handle every aspect of your claim or lawsuit, including:
- Organizing a thorough accident investigation
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Hiring expert witnesses like accident reconstructionists
- Obtaining the official accident report
- Collecting and preserving critical evidence
- Helping prepare you for statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company and/or defense counsel
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Conducting depositions
- Drafting and filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Representing you in jury selection
- Representing you in court hearings and at trial
- Negotiating on your behalf in arbitration and/or mediation proceedings
- Connecting you with trusted medical providers
- Establishing trusts to ensure your long-term care
- And much, much more…
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Hendersonville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
“They really care about the client’s welfare.”
–Miracle S., Riddle & Brantley client
Award-Winning Truck Accident Attorneys Serving North Carolina
At Riddle & Brantley, our team of experienced truck accident lawyers has been handling cases in the Hendersonville area for decades, and we’re led by attorney Gene Riddle — an award-winning injury lawyer who has been recognized by several prestigious organizations including Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel and Super Lawyers. He is also the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award and maintains Martindale-Hubbel’s top rating for lawyers, AV Preeminent (see disclaimer).
For a FREE consultation with an experienced truck accident lawyer serving Hendersonville, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Justice Counts for those injured in truck accidents due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you however we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation case review.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.