High Point Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in an auto accident? You may be looking for a High Point car accident lawyer to help with your injury claim or lawsuit. The experienced car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in High Point NC for decades and we would love to help however we can.
Our car accident lawyers serving High Point have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we are committed to seeking justice for North Carolinians injured in car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, and other types of motor vehicle accidents.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. One of our experienced car accident lawyers handling cases in High Point will be glad to advise you on your legal options.
There is no upfront cost and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Results for Car Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
If you’ve been injured in a High Point-area car accident, our injury attorneys are standing by and we are ready to help however we can. Since 1985, we’ve secured many significant settlement and judgments for our injured clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9.45 Million | Car & Truck Accident — Our attorneys fought for justice on behalf of surviving loved ones of a family of four who were tragically killed in a major highway accident involving several tractor-trailers. We organized a thorough crash investigation, hired expert witnesses and even subpoenaed traffic data from Google Maps to prove liability. Although nothing can make up for the loss of loved ones, justice was served as we secured settlements totaling more than $9,000,000. Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle handled the case.
- $2.75 Million | Car Accident — Attorney Donald Dunn fought on behalf of a client who suffered extensive injuries in a major auto accident. The claim was settled for $2.75 million through arbitration followed immediately by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment against the insurance company involved.
- $2.25 Million | Auto Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Gene Riddle secured a $2.25 million settlement after our client was tragically killed when a truck crossed the center line and hit her vehicle head-on. Attorney Riddle knew the family personally and fought aggressively for justice. Our firm was assisted in the matter by attorney David Kirby of the Kirby Edwards law firm in Raleigh NC.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving High Point and the greater Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive financial compensation in a settlement or verdict.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with an experienced car accident injury lawyer at Riddle & Brantley today. We have been serving the High Point area for decades and would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and video conference, and if it’s more convenient for you, we can even come to you directly. We frequently respond to calls and emails after hours and on weekends, and have bilingual interpreters on staff to assist our Spanish-speaking clients.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your car accident injury claim.
“What can a car accident lawyer serving High Point NC do for me?”
Pursuing compensation in a car accident injury case can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful. Let Riddle & Brantley help. Our award-winning accident attorneys can help manage all aspects of your car accident claim in the High Point area, including (see disclaimer below):
- Helping you file an initial claim with the insurance company
- Preparing you for official statements to the insurance company
- Negotiating with the insurance company and/or defense counsel
- Investigating the accident
- Hiring accident reconstructionists to assist in crash scene investigation
- Identifying and interviewing accident witnesses
- Collecting and preserving important evidence
- Obtaining the official accident report from law enforcement
- Helping connect you with medical providers
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Drafting and submitting legal briefs and court documents
- Negotiating a settlement with the insurance company or defense counsel
- Conducting depositions
- Representing you at trial
- Setting up trusts to ensure long-term care
- And much, much more…
The consultation is FREE, there is no obligation, and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer serving High Point and the greater Triad.
We believe Justice Counts for North Carolinians injured due to someone else’s negligence and we would love to review your claim and see how we can help you pursue the justice and compensation you deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced NC car accident injury attorney review your claim in the High Point area.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.