High Point Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a High Point truck accident?
If you’ve suffered injury due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation and may be looking for a High Point truck accident lawyer.
The North Carolina truck accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can help.
Since 1985, we’ve served thousands of injured North Carolinians, including many in High Point and throughout the Piedmont Triad. Truck accident cases can be especially complex, and our truck accident lawyers have the experience necessary to investigate and pursue your claim or lawsuit.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer experienced in helping clients in High Point and the Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case — and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a free case review.
Truck Accidents in High Point
High Point is part of the Piedmont Triad, along with Greensboro and Winston-Salem. With a population of more than 100,000, High Point is growing steadily and is ranked as the 9th largest municipality in North Carolina, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
A fast-growing population and booming industry mean that heavy trucks and tractor-trailers frequently travel roads and highways throughout High Point and the Triad.
High Point is crisscrossed by some of North Carolina’s busiest interstates and highways, including I-40, I-74, I-85, US-29 and US-70. NC-62, NC-66, NC-68 and NC-610 also run through the area.
These roads are busy and dangerous, and truck accidents in High Point and elsewhere in the Triad are unfortunately common.
“I went to law school at Wake Forest in nearby Winston-Salem, and our firm is proud to fight for injured victims throughout the Triad.” -Gene Riddle
Truck and Tractor-Trailer Accident Injuries
Due to their size, weight and speed, trucks and tractor-trailers can be extremely dangerous, and truck accidents can result in catastrophic damage and injuries.
Our truck accident lawyers have handled cases involving all kinds of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Amputations (loss of limbs)
- Memory loss
- Emotional injury such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- And more…
In the most tragic cases, truck accidents can result in death. In these situations, our wrongful death attorneys are ready to help loved ones fight for justice.
For a FREE case review and consultation with a truck accident lawyer with experience in High Point, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us to represent you, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Truck Accident Investigations and Injury Cases
Truck accident cases, especially those involving large tractor-trailers, can be extremely complex. Immediately following the accident, you may want to consider hiring an experienced truck accident lawyer to assist with:
- Organizing a comprehensive crash scene investigation
- Collecting and preserving evidence
- Locating and interviewing potential witnesses
- Hiring expert witnesses such as crash reconstructionists
- Coordinating with law enforcement
- Preparing you to give statements to the insurance companies
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Preparing a lawsuit
- Filing a lawsuit
- Filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Conducting depositions
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- And much, much more…
Injury claims and lawsuits can be time-consuming and stressful. A North Carolina truck accident lawyer with experience helping clients in High Point can help.
At Riddle & Brantley, our goal is to make the entire truck accident injury claim as easy and stress-free as possible for you — so you can focus on recovering and regaining your quality of life.
If you’ve been injured in a High Point-area truck accident, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
For a FREE consultation with a Riddle & Brantley truck accident lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay a dime in legal fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
Our Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims
Every case is different and any outcome will ultimately depend on the unique facts and circumstances of your specific case.
However, we’re proud to have helped many North Carolinians injured in truck accidents get justice and recover compensation for their injuries, including:
- $5.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — We represented the loved ones of a family of four who were killed in a terrible accident involving a tractor-trailer on I-95. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon organized a top-to-bottom crash scene investigation and ultimately filed suit. Through mediation, a total settlement of $5,450,000 was secured, and litigation against another involved company remains pending.
- $2 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle represented the sons of a woman who ultimately died as a result of a collision with an 18-wheel tractor-trailer. We hired expert witnesses to prove liability, and Smith negotiated a $2,000,000 settlement with the insurance company.
- $1.25 Million | Truck Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented a 75-year-old woman who was seriously injured as a result of a truck accident that resulted in serious injuries, including permanent impairment of her right leg. Negotiating with three different insurance companies, Riddle and Smith secured $1.25 million in total compensation, including a Medicare Set Aside fund to protect future Medicare benefits.
For more information on settlements and verdicts obtained by Riddle & Brantley truck accident injury lawyers, please visit our case results page.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Injured in a High Point truck accident?
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in High Point or elsewhere in the Triad, you may be looking for a High Point truck accident lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley’s truck accident attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience serving injured North Carolinians.
Our connection to High Point and the Triad is personal and we’re proud to fight for justice for area residents and visitors.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer familiar with High Point and the Piedmont Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
There is no obligation, and if you hire us to represent you, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case — and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review today.
Justice Counts, and we’d love to help if we can.