High Point Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured at work in High Point, NC? You may be searching for a High Point work injury lawyer.
If you’ve been injured on the job, the North Carolina work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have experience helping clients in High Point and may be able to help with your workers’ compensation claim.
Our team is led by two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation, Chris Brantley and Adam Smith. Both have demonstrated competency in workers’ compensation law by completing a rigorous exam and are recognized for their experience by the North Carolina State Bar.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving clients in High Point NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and if we don’t get you workers’ compensation benefits you won’t pay any attorney fees.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let one of our workers’ comp attorneys with experience in High Point and the Triad review your case for free.
The consultation is free and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we successfully obtain workers’ compensation benefits for you.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability or workers’ comp.”
Common Work Injuries
Workers’ compensation insurance helps workers make up for lost income when they are injured on the job and can cover all types of injuries, including:
- Serious cuts and contusions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel
- Cancers due to exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Respiratory problems
- Wrongful death
Our work injury lawyers serve clients in High Point NC and elsewhere in the Triad and have experience handling cases involving these and other types of injuries.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a work injury attorney serving clients in High Point, call Riddle & Brantley at 1-800-525-7111.
We will review your case and advise you on your best legal options for pursuing your workers’ compensation claim.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Depending on the situation, if your injury is due to someone else’s negligence, you may also have a personal injury claim and our High Point injury lawyers can advise you on your case.
In the most tragic situations, our wrongful death attorneys can also help surviving family members seek justice for the loss of a loved one.
“What can a workers’ compensation lawyer do for me?”
You’re not required to hire an attorney to represent you in a work injury claim, but statistics show that you are more likely to recover compensation if you do.
A work injury lawyer with experience in High Point can help manage all aspects of your workers’ comp claim, including:
- Helping ensure you file notice of your injury with your employer
- Assisting you in filing Form 18 — a notice with the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC)
- Ensuring that you’ve listed all injuries in your notices to your employer and the NCIC
- Advising you on your legal rights and ensuring you do not accept a low-ball offer from the workers’ comp insurance company
- Calculating damages resulting from your injuries
- Making sure that you file your claim or lawsuit within the Statute of Limitations
- Ensuring that you do not miss any important deadlines
- Filing legal briefs and other documents with the NCIC or courts
- Negotiating with the workers’ compensation carrier and defense counsel
- Filing a lawsuit in federal court if your work injury claim has been unjustly denied
- Making sure that your disability benefits are paid on time
- Ensuring that you are not placed in a new position created by your employer solely to avoid paying workers’ compensation benefits
- Reviewing offers by the workers’ compensation carrier to make sure that you are adequately compensated for your injuries
- And much, much more…
Results for Injured Workers in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving clients in North Carolina — including many in the High Point area — our work injury lawyers have won many significant settlements and judgments.
Some of our recent wins include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation, Traumatic Brain Injury — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Chris Brantley and Jonathan Smith fought for justice for a welder who suffered a traumatic brain injury when he fell from a platform while on the job. We completed a comprehensive life care plan, set up a guardianship for his family, and established a trust for long-term care. Ultimately we were able to secure more than $2 million in total compensation from the workers’ comp carrier.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation, Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented a client who suffered serious injuries when hit by a truck that crossed the center line. Our client eventually lost his left leg below the knee as a result of the accident. Attorney Riddle negotiated with the workers’ comp carrier, ultimately obtaining total compensation of $1.8 million.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation, Severe Head Injury — Our client suffered a disabling head injury and semi-paralysis after a tree fell on him while scouting for cell tower locations on the job. Attorney Chris Brantley took the case, hiring experts to establish a comprehensive life care plan and ultimately negotiating more than $800,000 in total compensation for the injured worker.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They treated me professionally and with respect. I am very satisfied with how my case was handled.”
Looking for a work injury lawyer for your claim in High Point or the Triad area?
The experienced workers’ compensation attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. We fight tirelessly for injured workers in North Carolina and would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE and no-obligation consultation with a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free and because we work on a contingency basis, you’ll only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive the workers’ comp benefits you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
If you’ve been injured on the job and are unable to work, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits, which can help make up for lost wages and cover expensive medical bills.
We believe Justice Counts and would love to help you seek compensation if we can.
You don’t have to do this alone. We are here to help.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s discuss your case.
We will listen to you, advise you, and if you decide to hire us, do our best to help you get the work injury benefits you are entitled to.
Justice Counts for injured workers in North Carolina.