High Point Wrongful Death Lawyer
Have you lost a loved one due to another person or company’s negligence? Nothing can make up for your loss, but a High Point wrongful death lawyer can help hold those responsible accountable. You may have a wrongful death case and be entitled to compensation.
You and your lost loved one deserve justice.
An experienced wrongful death lawyer at Riddle & Brantley with experience in High Point NC can help. We’ve been serving North Carolinians who have lost loved ones due to negligence for more than 35 years. We know the High Point area and are committed to justice for those in the Piedmont Triad.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a North Carolina wrongful death lawyer serving High Point, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy form below if you prefer.
We would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Results for Surviving Family Members
At Riddle & Brantley, our wrongful death attorneys have nearly 200 years in combined legal experience serving the people of North Carolina. We fight tirelessly for our clients and are proud of our record of significant judgments and settlements, including:
- $9,450,000 | Wrongful Death & Tractor-Trailer Accident — A serious tractor-trailer accident on a busy highway in North Carolina resulted in the tragic death of four family members. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon took the case, organizing a thorough accident investigation, bringing in expert witnesses, and subpoenaing important data to prove liability. We filed multiple lawsuits and through extensive negotiations obtained a total settlement of more than $9 million in compensation for surviving loved ones.
- $2,000,000 | Wrongful Death & Truck Accident — An 18-wheeler crashed into another vehicle, resulting in severe injuries to an elderly woman to which she ultimately succumbed. We fought for justice for her two sons, hiring experts to prove liability and ultimately negotiating $2 million in total compensation on behalf of the victim.
- $3,000,000 | Nursing Home Neglect & Wrongful Death — A nursing home resident died after contracting Hepatitis B as a result of improperly handled medical equipment. We took the case and fought for justice for the family, proving liability and filing suit against the nursing home. Ultimately we obtained a $3,000,000 judgment in Wayne County Superior Court on behalf of surviving loved ones.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Why hire Riddle & Brantley for your High Point wrongful death case?
If you’ve lost a loved one due to negligence in the High Point area or greater Triad, you may be seeking a High Point wrongful death lawyer to pursue your claim.
We invite you to consider the experienced wrongful death attorneys at Riddle & Brantley. We have experience serving the people of High Point and we are committed to justice for those who have lost loved ones due to negligence by another person or company.
Our wrongful death lawyer have experience in High Point and are led by Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney. Gene has been recognized for excellence in practicing law by Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, and The National Trial Lawyers Top 100. He has earned a prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
For a FREE consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving High Point NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and we only get paid if we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
You and your lost loved one deserve justice if the death was due to another’s negligence, and we would love to help you if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. You may have a wrongful death claim and be entitled to significant financial compensation.
“They treated my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
-Joseph W., Riddle & Brantley client
“What can a wrongful death lawyer do for me?”
Wrongful death cases can be complex, complicated, and time-consuming. A Riddle & Brantley wrongful death lawyer with experience in High Point can help manage all aspects of your claim or lawsuit, including:
- Investigating the circumstances of death
- Hiring accident reconstructionists to prove liability
- Subpoenaing critical evidence, including traffic data if necessary
- Helping you file a claim with the insurance company
- Collecting and preserving important evidence
- Identifying witnesses and gathering statements
- Obtaining the official accident report and/or police report
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Obtaining any necessary medical records or other documents
- Filing a lawsuit
- Drafting and submitting legal briefs and other court filings
- Representing you in mediation and arbitration proceedings
- Representing you in court hearings and at trial
- And much, much more
You don’t have to go through this alone. Our compassionate attorneys and staff understand what you’re going through and would love to help you get the justice you and your lost loved one deserve.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving High Point and the Piedmont Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free and there is no obligation. If you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs and absolutely no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We believe Justice Counts for those who have lost a loved one due to negligence by another person or company.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your potential wrongful death claim. We are committed to justice for those in High Point and central North Carolina and would love to help you however we can.